How Many Referrals Work For You In Mylot?

@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hi Mylotters, How Many Referrals Work For You In Mylot? I am newbie in here and so far,it is zero for me.I have been trying to have some referrals work under me but honestly,I am very bad at this.I had made some referrals under a PTC site and was happy only to find later that those referrals do not even add a cent to my income.They hardly clicked....I think,the smart way to make income is to make referrals and most importantly get a good referral."One with dedication is better than 99 with only interest".If you find that one referral who is good enough,then you can make a decent amount too.. Did you find that one for you as yet?
@mysdianait (63950)
My referrals don't 'work' for me here on myLot. We work together and I share the benefits that I receive with them. I help them when they join and then when they reach payout I give them a bonus. I send part of the earnings that they created for me back to them. Your number suggests that you are new here. Would it be more worthwhile for you to understand well how myLot works so that you can then assist your referrals?
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yeah..I would definitely like to know more.I know,mylot pays for both,started and replied discussions,pays for using their search engine and all these stuffs that they have put in front of us to use,I guess but not sure.I would appreciate your help.
@mysdianait (63950)
MyLot is a discussion site and pays us for our quality participation. We earn for our own activity here. When we start a topic we should comment on the responses and further the topic, turning it into a quality discussion. Then we will see the results. MyLot explain it here in the FAQs: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx#14
@Zer0Stats (1316)
A quality discussion? Seems like the more responses to your question the higher the earnings could be,right? Anyways,thanks a lot for helping me.
@simonelee (2721)
When i started mylot i convinced everyone i know to join under me and even promoted it in social networks but all of them are not active for the reason of mylot is not user friendly. setting up your is so complicated. I Guess that makes them quit without giving their best in understanding the page. It also happened to me when i was new here so i guess that's make them inactive.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Actually mylot is user friendly as others and has a unique way of drawing people to its site.It pays you for doing all those things which you do in other social networks for free.I think lack of information about this site must be the reason behind quitting or maybe because they find hard to reach the minimum payment. Well most people don't know mylot is the best avenue for learning and meeting friends,sharing information,and generating new ideas and knowledge more than making money.
I don't have any referrals before now,but am going to start building up my referral list since i now know that you have to work with your referral to see positive results in your earning on here. If you must have a referral,work with them and share part of the income you make with them.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Good Luck to you....
@carrine (2749)
i have referrals too but their not working LOL. so i worked for my own earnings, and i earned small because i dont give full time here as well. i really wanted to but i am doing mylot as my part time, so i am happy of what i am getting also. Welcome to mylot and have fun.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yeah and its better,though than doing nothing.Thanks for dropping by a response!
• Calgary, Alberta
In my previous account, i have like 9 of them but they were not active and they were nothing but useless, In my current account, there is none. You dont really need refferrals to do well. Just be active and you are good to go.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yeah very true.No matter if your referrals are not active,you can earn some spending cash by being self-activated.Thanks for dropping by!
I have one that works in the summer time that is my sister. She can't do mylot on her job during school time. That is a very good bonus for me I must say.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Good for you.I would never refer my siblings in here for sure.
@aprilsong (1886)
Hi, i got several referrals here, but unfortunately, none of them active. So i got no earning from them. As other friends have mentioned, it is hard to convince others to join this site. Because lots of them think it is too slow and time consuming to earn money here. And for me, it is even harder to get referrals, because we don't use english in our daily life, therefore most people rust their english after graduate. Maybe only those who are going to sit for english exam got interested in that. But for those people, they have no much time. So i have set up my mind to earn money by myself. I think it is a great place making friends. Though earning is little, but i can learn lots of things.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yes,you're absolutely right.It's a great place to share information,ideas and many more.In short,it's a fun site.