Can you be focus all the day?

@wydtron (302)
Portugal
Yesterday I tried to be focused all the time I was awake and I could do it for 5 hours completely alert with all the senses totally focused but after those five hours I got a headache. I think its possible but it must take like one year to be totally used to it. Its like tranning a normal muscle until its doesnt feel any pain. Thanks for reading, commenting and rating :)
I don't think I can manage to be focused all day. I think I have a low attention span or I get bored easily. Whenever I'm in a classroom I kept thinking of different things other than the topic being discussed and most of the time it's why I fail exams.
It is very hard to stay focused when your not interested. Good luck.
Greetings! I think I cannot be focused all the day. I easily got distracted by things. Its hard to focus because you have to concentrate. I could focus for only an hour. I can't do it for so many hours. Another thing, my mind is always running that's why every minute there's always something that pops out on my mind. :) Anyway, thanks for sharing that. Happy mylotting! :)
@mythociate (15325)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If there's something I have to do immediately, I can focus on it until it's done! Is that what you mean?
I try to be focused all the time. Sometimes I am only able to focus on one thing at a time and it will drive my fiancé crazy. Because I prefer to give my best at whatever I am doing I may not be focused on everything around me. Mostly I do not have trouble multitasking. Helps keep you busy which helps keep you focused.