How do I earn money online?

I want to earn money online but I don't know where to start. I need some advice on what sites that pays a greater amount of money.. And what other advice you could give. Thanks
try this... www.pixprofit.com that one is best.. all you have to do is to type..and get your paypal ready,
Cloud Crowd will be a good place to start. This is a facebook application that pays you to do short task. I am able to make about US$1 from Cloud Crowd everyday. The best thing about Cloud Crowd is that they have NO minimum payout amoumnt and they are paying you every business day automatically through Paypal. This means not only that you don't need to wait for your payment, but also means that you don't need to worry if this is a scam - you will get your own payment proof the next day. If you are interested to join, you may get a direct link to Cloud Crowd from the banner in my profile. Or if you want to know more before you join, you may also take a look at this link: http://e583ca79.urlpulse.net/ Yet, I think Cloud Crowd is doing quite well in explaining themselves and you should be able to start even without reading the above article.
@CatGods (4599)
The best advise that I can give you is that you should give some thought to what you know and how you can apply what you know to making money online. Also think about your hobbies and interests because you might find some thing there that will make you money. Making money online is about creativity too. Plus you should also try to create multiple streams of income. By that I mean doing different things like for example, writing, selling, photography, creating novelty gifts and wearable art, etc. In the off line world you go out and look for a job. But online, you create your own job. Trying to find sites to pay you to do this or that is futile. Yeah you might find some sites here and there that you can make some money from but it will never be enough to be totally independent and self sustained. This is why you have to create your own income. And it will take time. Lots of time depending on what you want to do.
@jalucia (1435)
I'd like to know, too. I have found that if you can write you there are opportunities to make more than a few cents a day. You could try Helium. But, I'm awaiting responses to your post, too.