How to sell Glutathione whitening vitamins and gluta- whitening soap online?

@bulastika (5967)
I just join a site that sells glutathione whitening vitamins and gluta whitening soap. The vitamins and the soap is really effective. That why I'm planning to do some buy and sell online. Problem is that I don't know how to sell this beautiful and effective products online. Anyone who do buy and sell online can give any suggestion? Thanks. I'm planning to accept payments using Liberty reserve, alertpay and paypal.
@ybong007 (6659)
You can sell it on ebay.ph. you can also try sulit.com. you can also take advantage of facebook and offer the product to your friends.
@bulastika (5967)
Thanks. Actually I already tried it. But it seems their nobody interested to buy and theirs so many of us selling already in ebay and sulit. I'm hoping to find a distributor rather a single buyer.
@ybong007 (6659)
That's the problem, competition. But you could also look at it as an opportunity. If there's lots of competition on the product then you have to find a way on how you can have an advantage, such as the price of you're offering. If given a choice, people would normally buy the product that is offered for less rather than those who offer it for a higher price. Besides, you can't really be successful selling online overnight. You have to build your reputation first. Ebay does this.
@bulastika (5967)
I do agree. But I'm planning to look for other online sellers where I can sell my product to them and they the one who going to sell it for me. I will earn just little commission from it.