The Craigslist Killer - did anyone watch this?

Yes, it may be a Lifetime movie, but it looked really good! I heard that you could watch it online, at the Lifetime website, for free, and I was going to do that tonight if I couldn't come up with anything else to do (LOL). The movie is a made-for-TV movie based off the real "Craigslist Killer" story. I was wondering if anyone watched this on Lifetime or heard any reviews. Is it worth my time?
Comcast has it ON-Demand but I've not yet seen it. It looked well cheesy to me. Granted I'm not a Lifetime fan anyway. I know it is the story of the real killer but I'm not sure I want to see a story about the "real" deal if you know what I mean. Namaste-Anora
LOL It's not everyone's piece of cake. I like the murder mysteries, and I am a pretty avid fan of Lifetime.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I watched it!!! It was not exactly what I was expecting, but it was pretty good. Make sure ya watch the documentary that goes along with it! When I first DVR'd it, I didn't realize there was a documentary to follow, so I ended up watching that about a week later. If you have the time and are into Lifetime movies, I'd say go for it! Definitely not the worst I've seen!