How Many Jobs Have You Been Through In Your Life So Far?

@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hi Friends, I am a 21 years old college student.I have had at four jobs,and I don't think I've been through too many,perhaps because I have not found the type of job I've been looking for.Well actually current one is the closest to the type,however,the company's policy and the salary are not so much promising for the future...LOL.I'm still looking for another better job out there and thanks goodness,so far I never got fired.I am the one that resigned first. What about you,Guys? How many jobs have you been through in your life so far? Did you feel you've been through too many,just enough,or not enough? Was it not the type of job you were looking for? Did you feel there was a better job out there? Did you get fired?lol :P What were your reasons!
@KrauseHome (35025)
Personally I have had quite a few. Some of them were short lived due to circumstances beyond my control. The main issue is finding something you are going to be Happy with and something that is willing to work with you no matter what situation you might be going thru. Even in this rough economy there are still good jobs out there. You just need to stay persistant until you find the one that will work Best for you.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yup agree with you.There are many jobs out there you just need to look around and seek what you want.If you don't then you're going to be stuck in a rut and that's bad.
@laken02 (3067)
i am 40 i have been thur 23 jobs in my life becasue i have bi polar , the last job i had was at a candle factory and was so easy and i loved it and i got sick and had to be hospitalized and now they wont hire me back :( the sad thing is it was the job of my dreams i loved it... and i could do it... since then i got a call for an interview with another job i applied for and i think im gonna like it alot.. wish me luck i need it i have an interview tomm.. a 2nd interview so im prob hired its pays 12.25 hr.. so i cant turn it down.. take care and great question.. laken
@Zer0Stats (1316)
I wish you good luck on your interview and hope you get the job!I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you...Best Wishes!!!