Singapore in April

@ddaguno (3110)
My plan last year was to go to Thailand in April but due to budget restrictions, we will go to Singapore instead. We will only stop there for 3 days and 2 nights and I plan to make the most out of it. One place i will surely visit is their zoo. Do you have any suggestions of places we should visit? I dont have any plasce to stay yet also. Are there inexpensive hotels in Singapore?
@doggydimon (1379)
Is the airfare from Dubai more expensive to Thailand than to Singapore? In our country, it is way way cheaper to travel to Thailand than to Singapore. But anyway, Singapore is a great place to visit. However, it is not that cheap. You can look for apartelles, backpacker's hotels or inns if you want it cheap. Sometimes check on Air Asia's site for special promos for your hotel. You can visit the Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari, one of the best zoo in the world they say. You can also visit the Jurong Bird Park and the Underwater World in Sentosa Island to complete your animal adventure. And while you are in Sentosa Island, you can visit and try the other attractions such as the Luge, Cable Car Ride, Mega Zip Adventure Park and the Song of the Sea. And also, visit the Universal Studios in Sentosa. Other attractions such as the Merlion, Singapore Eye, the Esplanade, Orchard Road, you can take the Duck Tour or the Hippo Tour.
@ddaguno (3110)
Nice! Thanks! I think I'll print your comment and research these places online. I dont think it's easier to go to Singapore than Thailand but I am taking a flight on Singapore Air so I can stop on my way there going to the Philippines.
So you are a Filipina. Yeah, I guess it would be wise just to stay in Singapore if you have taken Singapore Airlines. Just message me if you want to know more about Singapore. Maybe I can arrange your itinerary for you.
@ddaguno (3110)
Thanks Kabayan! Pls accept my friend request. It seems like you know a lot about Singapore. I'll message you in case I need help.
@greenline (14865)
I have been to Singapore many times. A beautiful city, many places to see. Many tourist attractions, and huge shopping malls. Orchard Road area is one of the popular places for visitors. People are very friendly and courteous. There are many hotels all over the city, some are high-priced, some are quite reasonable and medium-priced. Have a nice trip!
@ddaguno (3110)
Where do you stay when you go to Singapore?
@maean_19 (4663)
It's part of my travel goal to go to Singapore this year. And I just hope I am able to achieve it. Well, for sure there are many cheap hotels there or apartels there. You can search for those. Good Luck!
@ddaguno (3110)
I did a search with agoda. There were some nice cheap ones but most of them had no elevator services. I'll keep looking. thanks
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I've been to Singapore once, also in April, but I think the time of the year doesn't matter that much. Isn't it warm and humid most of the time? :-) It didn't rain too much when I was there, just once or twice in a week. I stayed with a friend, so I don't know anything about cheap hotels but the zoo was great. Went to one in the daytime and one in the night. And the orchid garden was beautiful. Also had lot of great food, we went for afternoon tea at one of the older, posh hotels. Really good selection in cakes, teas and other nice stuff.
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
I have never gone to Sing but The Singapore tours are quite expensive in our country.