My iPod Nano is turned to be a watch now:)

Guangzhou, China
Several days ago I had a discussion about my new ipod Nano. Now I bought a watch belt and I have an expensive watch now:) At least this is a creative idea to be an iPod Nano watch
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi youless, you have such a really creative idea to make your iPod Nano to have multi-use I wonder from where you get this wonderful way to modify the gadget and turn it to be a branded watch which is not available in the market yet I could imagine how decent it's to put on your masterpiece of watch on your wrist. It's convenient as well as easy for you to work on it too. Happy posting
Actually this idea is not created by me. I bought this watch belt via the net
@lkbooi (16101)
Thanks for the BR youless We were a bit busy for past few days as preparing QingMing, namely Tomb-sweeping Day. Therefore I hadn't written any post for a couple days. other than the watch and belt mentioned above I know you have lots of new ideal yet to start new topic Have a niceday!
@williamjisir (22903)
It is a good idea that you can use it both for listening to music and a watch for time as well. Youless has been full of creative and innovative ideas. I wish you would enjoy it as long as possible till the next idea comes upon you. Take care.
I am very glad to hear that
hi youless that sounds like a really creative way to use your'new ipod nano. good for you; now you have a watch and all its other'function. I have not broke down and got a cell phoney yet but it wou ld have to fe very inexpensive and it sounds like there is not such animal. llol lol.
Actually iPod Nano 6 doesn't have more features
@jerzgirl (8037)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
Oh, absolutely! It's a great idea and makes it harder to lose the Nano. But, how did you attach the band to the Nano?
It can clip on this iPod Nano, it is a watch belt designed for it.
@se7enthbird (8327)
yes i bought one of those nano ipod the shuffle but with a touch screen and my wife told me she bought the silicon watch type casing. and i think its really a cool way to carry a small ipod. its a unique way too. guess there are a lot of intelligent people today who can really think of new things to sell. i am sure there are a lot more new things to wait.
All about this funny stuff sell well