Are you A Nagger?

@insulin (2483)
I am not a nagger but I know someone who's a nagger.It's tiring to hear them and I can't stand it(Just apologize for people who nag) Sometimes it's irritating and I think it's no good idea to nag at all.Are you a nagger or not?
I did not used to be but now that my husband works away and we have two very young children I do sometimes nag at him when he comes home, I spend so much time trying to keep my house tidy then he comes home and leaves his bag in the hall then his dirty clothes on the floor in front of the washing machine and his dirty dishes on top of the counter instead of in the dishwasher and every weekend I have to nag at him to clean up. I hate nagging but I have two children to run around after I should not have to run around after him too!
@insulin (2483)
I do understand you in that part as having two young children is difficult to deal.My mom nag always and she nags even there is nothing to nag.She keeps talking about the past things happen and nag it again and again.Just fed up with it.
@dodo19 (27793)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I definitely wouldn't say that I'm a nagger. I too know at least one person who nags a lot. At least to me. And it's really annoying in my opinion. I don't like it at all, which is why I try really hard not to be a nagger.
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
My daughter calls me a nagger, but really, you judge. Mom 10 AM - Please bring your dirty laundry downstairs. Mom 11 AM - Please bring your dirty laundry downstairs. Mom 12 noon - One more load of laundry and I will be on the last one, please bring your laundry downstairs. Daughter - Mom, you're such a nag... Now does it really take 2 hours to bring a basket of laundry down a flight of stairs?
ha ha ha this is what it's like with my husband!!!! my children are not even 2 years old yet so god help me if I can't even get my husband to do as I ask first time round!!!
@asliah (11149)
hi, im not a nagger and i hate to be with them because it makes me bored killing myself to talk them.even when i was in college,i have a nagger classmate,and i cant even to be with her,we just talk when we have a group exercises.i think i am really bad to those nagger people.
@ElicBxn (60053)
I'm a naggee, and I probably deserve it
@jennyze (7048)
I am, especially when I need to get something done quickly. I will not stop until it is done.
@shuley (369)
To my knowledge, I think I am not a nagger. When I saw something I don't like to my husband, I will say it in nice a way.
@salonga (27969)
Nagging will not help. I've always hated a nagger because I believe she is not solving an issue but rather making it worse. We can solve problems in a better way anyway so why keep nagging and make the world of those around you too noisy and irritating?
• Mexico
Hi insulin: I am not a nagger. In fact, I try to have a relaxing life and taking things cool. If someone is doing something that I disagree but it doesn't affects me I won't make any comment if they don't ask me my oppinion and I expect that people do the same. However I'm a victim of naggers xD. ALVARO
I am not a nagger at all. Actually it caused problems in my marriage because I wouldn't nag and he wanted me to ask him two or three (hundred) times to do things. I just won't do it. But I also didn't do that with my kids either, I told them one time and they were expected to simply obey.
@JohnMach (556)
Sometimes I'm a nagger, sometimes I'm not. There are times when I nag just to irritate the other person specifically, friends. I like irritating my friends.