Do You Earn Taking Online Surveys?

@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hi myLotters, There are many advertisements about online surveys,that one can make lots of money taking online surveys right from home.I had joined a few of those programs,but so far, quite disappointing.I have not made any money at all from taking the surveys.Every time,about half-way through the survey,the message would come up saying that I am not eligible.Just waste of time.... How about you? Have you joined any of the programs? Do you earn taking the online surveys?
@sirnose (2440)
No, I never earned a cent from so-called survey sites all I've gotten was I am not eligible for this survey. I would complete a few but never got no where with them. To me survey sites are a scam and a waste of one's time. ......
There actually quite worthwwhie but you need to be quick to take every survey because the quota is quickly filled up. Their certainly not scams by all means although there are many out there. Best thing to do is make sure your on a legit survey site and also one of the better ones which have you signed up to?
@sirnose (2440)
Yes, I understand that you have to be quit and a good liar too because most of the time I was disqualified because I told the truth. ...
Have you tried Mysurveys your not from the UK but I think they have a world wide panel as well which pays even if you don't qualify.
@stevieboi19 (1429)
I take part in various survey programs and yes I am in fact earning from them albeit not very much well saying that it's a nice sum recently although it's taken time to build up the various redeemable values. Which sites have you signed up to? I might give some of them ago if I'm not already on them.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
I think you might already be signed up with them.I haven't been online much lately in there. Even though,try www.globaltestmarket.com,www.surveysavvy.com,www.planet-pulse.net,and www.ciaosurveys.com.
I'm on the first two global test market I'm near the $50 only bout 60 points away from redeem on there wish the had an option of earning of referrals though so I could hit the redeemable amount a lot quicker. surveysavy is another I'm on don't like it so much don't really understand how to use that one. Is planetpulse open to the UK is it any good? ciaosurveys Iv'e never tried it but always hear about it.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Well I had joined these sites last month.Global test market is good I guess.Lately,I have made some points in there.I never used Surveysavvy after the day I signed up so can't tell you about it.And Planetpulse and Ciaosurveys both are open for UK users.But sadly,I never made anything in there.
not right now ,but i want to earn some money with the help of online survay.help me earn some money. regards srikant sahu
There are less survey panels open to members from your country but Global test market is one panel which will be open to your country . Surveyhead is also international to some degree although I can't confirm if your able to join or not .
no,never,i think it is a trick,so i will not try
Why do you think they're a trick if you've not tried them. I myself have earned from quite a few survey panels . So I know myself that they're is no trick in the legitimate survey sites of course .
@shuley (369)
I never earned online surveys, when I log in and take online survey telling no available at the moment and I should upgrade first, so I stop taking survey online.
I've never heard of any survey site which requires an upgrade, which panel is this? I think that's most likely a scam site I'm not sure where your from but global test market is open to international members and they're are many other legitimate panels open in the main to the UK,USA and Canada which is a negative aspect to survey sites . I myself have made most of my online earnings from surveys so they do pay .
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
Some survey sites are good but but most of them are just scams i personally thinks that just a waste of time as we don't get many survey to begin with and also they require you too have lots of referrals to earn from them also we don't get survey daily and we don't we qualify for most of the survey
I don't believe this is entirely true I make most of my money from survey sites without any referrals I may add survey sites are limited for international members but they're are many legitimate panels which have been paying for sometime . You need to make sure you log in to every panel and be quick to respond to any survey invites so you can be eligible before they get the the specified target of your own personal criteria .
@LaDeBoheme (2000)
To make surveys work i.e. pay for you, check Survey Police first before signing up for any and all survey companies. Choose only the reputable ones. Survey Police: www.surveypolice.com/ Surveys are based on demographics, so do not expect to qualify for every survey. For example, if a company wants an opinion on a wrinkle-reduction cream that is currently only available in the Midwest, the opinion of a 20-something living in NY would be useless. With that in mind, make sure to fill out your personal profile. It will help the company to weed out the surveys irrelevant to you and send the ones you are more apt to qualify for. Do not expect to make a living doing surveys. I make some nice pocket change, but I'm not quitting my day job quite yet.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hey LaDeBoheme,thanks for dropping by a response.
not right now , but i want earn some money withe the help of online survay
@ryzach (1546)
Yes I do earn with the online surveys. You are right it can get frustrating when you do not qualify but usually I find that out with just a few questions upfront. I am very careful which companies I participate with. I make sure they are legitimate and the ones that are legitimate will never ask you for money up front. Filling out and keeping your profiles up to date is important and can give you more opportunities. I have noticed you have to be prompt in answering the survey invitations as they are only open for a short time. I am with several companies so my earning potential is greater. Most pay with Pay Pal but some are for gift cards or merchandise which is okay too.
@llbo1981 (1242)
I had joined two sites which provide taking online surveys.One site is scam site,one survey worth about 1$ or more.One site is legit,but i seldom receive the survey questionnaires,at last i quit the two sites and find other kinds of online money making sites
@yspmyl (3438)
There are many so called survey site are scam. They promises you to earn big money but you have to pay them certain amount in order you can join them and start to earn from survey. I would never join such survey site, but I did join some legit survey site like GlobalTestMarket and AIP online survey...
I've join few survey site but only few site work like thepanelstation.com, toluna.com etc. Others does not work.
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
@hlgmdt (301)
Hi. I have registered in several online survey companies, but like you, it's just becoming a disappointment. There are very few surveys which I am eligible to participate in. I guess this is primarily because of the geographical location. To solve this, I have tried looking for online survey companies which cater to my area/region (such as ipanelonline). However, so far, I have yet to gain points. Global Test Market sends me a survey invitation like once a month, but the problem is I am not always eligible after putting all the details that they ask.
@laniekins (4585)
I also joined surveys online and like you I am so disappointed. Because I am not living at USA and Canada, I cannot make surveys. I am not making money there, just a waste of time. It's better to not register on survey site.
@sender621 (14956)
It is very possible to earn from online surveys. they do seem to take a lot of effort though. Qualifying for the survey is the hardest part. If you don't qualify, you can't continue. If you don't continue, you will not earn.
@e_mendo2 (128)
I've never earned a decent amount of money from any online site that says you'd make plenty taking surveys. Though I have earned a total of about $30.00 doing surveys that are sent to me from colleges. I also have a friend who is participating in a smoking survey and so far he's made $100.00.
@jamed28 (1909)
I never waste my time on this kind of sites. I'd joined several survey sites, and most of them are scams. Some are elite, but only the LUCKY people in America and Canada have surveys to answer everyday. Well I am not from those countries that's why.
@fl0rencia (417)
I've tried joining paid survey sites and just like you, it didn't worked out for me. I joined mturk and there's a lot of survey jobs in there that is worth 55-70 cents each. It was awesome and that's what I think the real survey-paying site. Mturk has not only survey but a lot more easy thing to do. :)
@salonga (27955)
I believe those from US, UK, Canada and Australia are making some extra money from online surveys but not much or not at all when with those from other countries. I myself have tried doing that but find not much gain so I stopped.