The Exploding Bus

A bus exploded in makati killing 2 people and wounding 15 others according to the police the explosive was placed in the middle of the bus which maximized its kill potential. why? why would people bomb a bus full of civilians? what statement are they trying to put out? or was it an accident? some leftover explosive from New Years Day being transported back to god knows where... either way... those who were killed and hurt by this explosion is not only confined to those who were in the immediate vicinity. It extends over to their families and outward towards us who are now uncertain whether to trust getting on a bus ever again.
hi chip I hope you are first with this as letran also made a discussion on the same thing. i just mean hope you do not get this deleted.lol. 'I bet those were islamic terrorists they like to kill anyonw who is not in htie dumb relgion. Killing should not be in any religion. innocent people lost their lives,its stupid and horrible too.How can any religion just killing?
i agree killing is bad and i didn't notice letran's discussion hehehe i'll have to go read his discussion
@TheAdvocate (2395)
The investigation is still ongoing. Nobody has owned up to the bombing. Why do people do this? Those who were killed and injured were on their way to make a living to help their respective families. You are right, the damage extends outwards to their families and to us, making us feel unsafe if we go out.
That's not rare in the U.S. we have incidents like that at least two or three times a year.
• Calgary, Alberta
I work in Makati and I didn't noticed that, I commute with the help of the train so I guess its a blessing in disguise but yeah I kinda remember trains are vulnerable from terrorist too. Why do the terrorist dont leave out country alone. I'm already sick of them. They do this for what? Religion? I felt bad for the families of the victims. I hope our country wont have incidents like this.
Terrorists are at play again. I wonder what they want this time. These people just wanna get noticed, I guess. Sometimes you can't get what they really want. If they wanted money they should have hijacked the bus but it seems they just wanna kill. Or it could be that they're trying to prove something I can't get. Can't wait to tune in later on the news and see what the investigators came up with. I'll wait for the motives.