I just have a question

@alottodo (3062)
Australia
Why do I have a report abuse sign when I post an answer? it's never been there before... so how come is there now! what is going on?
@owlwings (38652)
• Cambridge, England
It was introduced relatively recently (within the last year) as a means of asking for your post to be deleted (if you want to). As it is not possible to edit posts once they are posted, it was seen as useful to be able to ask Admin to delete a post which was incorrect or which one regretted posting.
@alottodo (3062)
Thanks owlwings I though I have done something wrong!but how come I still have the sign in there when I never asked to delete any thing? I think I will check MyLot rules again tomorrow....I'm sure missing something!
@owlwings (38652)
• Cambridge, England
Everyone sees the [!] next to their post. It is there so that you CAN ask for a post to be deleted if you wish to. You would find it difficult to ask for something to be deleted if it weren't there!
Once again thanks sir to guide me. Because I also want to know about it. Tell me one thing please why my reputation is going down 93 to 89. Guide me so I can avoid mistake next time.
@shibham (17025)
Hi... Once i used it. I have added a picture unknowingly when i was commenting back to a response.... later, i surprised having the pic there... so i reported and the authority removed it. perhaps this is the importance of it. Take care.
@alottodo (3062)
Well thanks...the thing is still there any way...it does not worry me any more so I just let it be!