Is it possible to automatically shut down a computer after a desired time?

@mark98 (570)
China
I'd like to leave my computer on overnight but I wanna turn it off after an hour so it doesn't waste electricity.Is it possible to automatically shut down a computer after a desired amount of time? The xp system is installed on my computer,how to set it?
@lovedude (4456)
well.. it's possible to shutdown and also start your system to as desired time.. software called "Auto power on and shutdown" will work such a way.. you can download it from http://bit.ly/g3y5xb
@mark98 (570)
Thank you for your information.
i use utorrent or bitcomment in utorrent there is an option auto shutdown at specific time (or) after downloads finish and select shutdown or sleep or hybernate in menu according to your need
Yes it is possible to shut down any computer after a desired time automatically. there is some software to do that for you like Auto Shutdown Timer Auto Shutdown Timer - EasySleep is simple and easy to use software that shutdown your computer automatically at a time period you choose.You can fall asleep while listening to your favorite music without having to worry about shutting down your computer. there are lots more software you can fin online?
@elkanwa (625)
Yes you can shut down your computer automatically with software. Just googling shut down timer related software on internet. I think its available for freedownload.