Love marriage.

Did you have love marriage? Can you remember your first acquaintance with your spouse? Was it love at first sight? How did you proceed then? Who was the first to propose?
@raj7shot (842)
Hi, I am going to have love marriage. First day i went outside with my partner to juice corner near my college. Mine is not love at first sight.Its very rare and tough to find it.I am the first person to propose her after our 2 yrs deep friendship.
@savypat (20247)
I met my Hubby on a blind date and really never thought I'd see him again, but he must have felt something for me since he kept coming around for another date. Finally he talked me into it and the rest is history.
@thanks1961 (7049)
Yes, mine was of lovely arranged marriage. I had seen her earlier and made proposal. But I don't remember the first meeting when it happened. One of my friend recommended her and before marriage we used to talk that is all. Thank-s
hird time I havewritten this : I fell in love at first sight me the nurses aide he the new orderly and we married six weeks later. he had brown eyes s that laughed at me a nd a grin that was infectious. He loved me unconditionally and nobody had ever done that before. not even my parents who put conditions on things. he told me I love you the way you are warts and all.We were married for 33 years ending with his teethl.he was a great happy man who loved people, and laughter and joy and fun and well I still miss him
Be mentally prepared to write it many more times.
@xinshunhe (132)
For me,the first love impressed me most,that it happened when i was in the college. After work,i met my wife through my colleague. Then i believe in love at first sight,and we grow our love carefully. One year later,we married and our marriage life runs smoothly and happily.
Oh, Congratulations.
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
I have not got marriage yet. But I and my lover will get married on October, 2011. We're neighbor each other for a long time before we're lovers. I believe that love marriage will make sound happiness for us.
I also pray to almighty God to make your married life happy and peaceful.
@kingparker (9698)
Gosh, I am still single, and I am not married yet. I wish that feeling won't surge upon me again, or I will totally gone mad, ever since my girlfriend dumped me for nothing. I felt so deceived, and I am not trying to remember anything romantic or how we met at the first time. Am I sound so ridiculous?
Then keep this query of mine in mind and answer it in future.
I met my ex-husband at a friends house and I fell head over heels for him. I was in love with him the day we married but unfortunately our marriage did not work out as he was so not ready to commitment and stay married but that is life and I moved on.
@dodo19 (32569)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do have a love marriage. My husband and I actually met at university. It definitely wasn't love at first sight, although I did see something special in him fairly early on. We dated for a while, before he proposed.
@mythociate (15189)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
No! because I have too much conscience to try to fool a woman into believing that marriage has anything to do with 'love.' Humans are better than love!
With me i will be really honest and tell you that my marriage was a complete shambles. It was one of the biggest mistakes that i have ever made in my life. I was only 20 when i met a woman, we met in a nightclub and that night she came back to my home, we were both very drunk and in the end she ended up getting pregnant. I am an old fashioned person and so i thought that i should do the honourable thing, i then proposed to her, we later moved in together, then had our baby and then we got married. Had she not got pregnant i would have not asked her to marry me, or to move in together, things were so very very rushed. It all ended up with me working full time while she did nothing, she sat on her backside, when i got home i spent some time with my son, then i had to do the cooking and cleaning, she was very very lazy. Later whist at work she came to our old home town, dropped my son off with her mum then had an affair with her ex. We later split and she took all the money from the joint account and most of the possesions we had at home. Never ever again will i rush into something like that. This goes to show even with good intentions you can lose an awful lot. Also it shows that before making such a big commitment you should really make sure that you are in love with the person and that they are the right person for you and that you really do know practically everything about them. Don't get caught out like i did.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
Yes I marry for love. I met my husband on the same office where we're both a contributor. He's the one who has gotten love at first sight with me and I was a little late to response to his love proposal but all's well ends well. Now we're happily together and still counting the years together!
@sameer786 (833)
My marriage is not love marriage, it is completely arrange, he is my cousin and because of family issues i had never talk to him before engagment, when elders want to settle family issues, then i was the victim of this settelment, hehehe
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
My spouse from another province who culture and traditions are totally different from mine so it was love marriage. At first sight, I proposed to her to be her boy friend and she agreed. From there love builds and get stronger each day. We are now married for more than 20 years.
My last SO I wasn't married to. We were together for ten years. I met him when my daughter and I moved in the brownstone apartment building and he was living in the basement apartment at the times. I would job up to the nearby park and sometimes he would follow me and we would chat. We went to a neighborhood festival and that evening we stayed together and were together after that. No, it wasn't love at first sight.
Love marriage ! I can not even remember the last time i was loved ! I tried to get married in my last relationship , but my destiny was unreached. :(
First of all, I would NEVER agree to an arranged marriage at all. I met my husband online, we chatted for seven months before we met in person. I did fall in love at first sight. The minute I saw his photo online I knew I HAD to be with him, so I e-mailed him immediately. We were together for about two years before we got engaged and two years later we got married.