Drogba to Madrid

It has been rumored Didier Drogba is unhappy at Chelsea and Real Madrid want to buy him. This would be a great addition for Madrid- Drogba are just what they need- a high quality, goal-scoring striker. Drogba would add so much talent to Madrid, but would be a great loss to Chelsea. Chelsea are struggling in the league, and without their star striker, their chances of retaining their title would be even worse. i don't think he will leave, but if he did i think he would cost around 40-50 million euros. do you think he will go? what will be the effects for both Chelsea and Real Madrid if he goes? how much would he cost?
@ram_cv (16516)
One thing that could drive this move is the relationship between Drogba and Mourinho. Even taking that into consideration, I am not sure Drogba is moving, at least not just yet. Mourinho has just moved in to take Adebayor on loan, which I doubt he would have done if he had Drogba lined up anytime soon. Though he might renew interest in the summer transfer window. Cheers! Ram
I forgot about his relationship with mourinho, thanks for reminding me.. Now that Madrid have signed adebayor on loan, I doubt drogba will go to real but it's still possible.
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes, I agree. Cheers! Ram
@sjlskl (3384)
Given the high regards between Drogba and Mourinho, it is not surprising that they would want to reunite with one another. Now that Adebayor had join Real, there will be no chances of Drogba going the same way. But in any case, should he leave Chelsea, then there will be a huge void that Ancelotti will have a hard time filling.
Drogba won't leave Chelsea during the winter transfer window and Mourinho will have Higuain back next season so I doubt Drogba will leave Chelsea before the summer window in 2012 or winter of this year.
@rappeter13 (5298)
He will not go now, because Real has signed Adebayor for six months. Maybe in summer, if Adebayor will not give the satisfaction which was hoped from him. But if he will score a lot, and Higuain will be recovered, I don't think Real will spend a lot of money on an older player, who may not integrate in the system. Will see if this will happen and then we will talk about this transfer. Personally, I don't believe in it.