JESUS is not a descendant of Abraham ..........?

Indonesia
In the genealogy in force for the nation Israel is called the descent from the lineage of men not women means that Mary can not be called as a descendant of Abraham Foster father Joseph as Jesus was a descendant of Abraham, but once again not YOU from Jesus so they can mention Jesus is not a descendant of Abraham Then nubuwat that the savior of the world are descendants of Abraham, while Isaac is the addition of the priests who revised the Bible ...... it's too imposing Until now great prophet has been waiting for that come from the descendants of Isaac will never exist / arise because the verse in the bible is indeed the human addition of nosy ......... pastor When the descendants of Abraham without mention of Isaac or Ishmael then nubuwah it has been fulfilled with the coming of Prophet Muhammad SAW who descended from the offspring of Ibrahim Ismail Please answer with a cool mind and a deep research ..
@najibdina29 (1309)
previously must be traced before the source of which we take from where? if of course the Bible can not be trusted because of the damage and subsequent revisions of the church has damaged the Bible so badly.
according to the people, a lot of them give an opinion if the holy book of Christians is now no longer pure
@rifnee (1713)
Hehehe that's the point,,, physical understanding, most people understand just based on the physical, hence the offer of physical / biological indeed tempting. I still actually do not think pedigree like that, ok suppose you think Mary is not a descendant of Abraham, then God's will that Mary was chosen to give birth to Jesus, then why God chose Joseph to be the father of Jesus? Did Joseph do not recognize Jesus as a child? To my knowledge there is not Christians who argue if Ishmael son of Abraham. It should if you believe all humans are descendants of Adam and Eve, of course, all humans originated from the same and I recall that Abraham is considered the father of all nations for Christians.
I think that to admit there are two religions of Islam, and Christianity just another religion but whether there is an acknowledged
When one speaks of genealogy, and deducts the female line they have lost half of the knowable genetics of the line...the word 'men' in this instance is used as a generic term, meaning the species as a whole. There are many examples of the word man to mean the entirety, including works of fiction. As to the prophets and prophecy, we can look over world wide and find many cases of such in each culture, over the eons we've a great many prophecies and myths that were believed at their time and place. Not saying anyone's belief's are myths, but rather referring to more ancient times. Mankind has done more damage to each other in the name of the various gods, and at times gods were used to promote a political agenda the means of promotion adopted into the dogma of that particular aspect of religion. Since much of the recorded works of mankind has been destroyed for reasons too complicated to go into here, we lack a comprehensive account of times past and knowledge lost to the ages. In times before the written word, oral histories were common, yet often less than accurate, as each oral historian passed on his knowledge, depending on memory which can be faulty or even histories colored by personal opinion. Generations of oral historians may have accidentally moved dates and location of events, even changed the result of those events or the reasons behind them if the event was occurred by man's efforts. I place words upon a page, with ink and brush, and leave those words for others to peruse and to draw what meaning they will, even though the meanings they draw might differ radically from the meaning I attempted to impart. Once I have placed those words to page, I give up the right to demand others agree with my original intent, as I have opened up a dialogue in which the rights of others to have original thought is implicit.