What is your favorite...

Boise, Idaho
part of being a woman? I like being feminine in my way of doing things and my dress. I enjoy being with a gentleman who treats me like a lady. I like being strong and knowing I have mothered and done a good job of it. What features of womanhood do you enjoy?
@Lakota12 (42684)
Guess it was being a mom raising kids up think I got it right as they all turned out pretty good. HAted being a girl growing up was always told girls cant do that it aint lady like hmmmmmmm I was a tomboy!
Being a mother is definitely a great part of being a woman. I was a tomboy too!
@Lakota12 (42684)
I think it is good to be a tomboy when younger makes you able to fight to get to the top and become equal to men in different ways. When a teen my boy cusin came to me to see how to ask a girl for a date and really all about haveing to go about it I had to laugh as the girl he wanted to date was in our group of friends all I could tell him tho was to ask he did and they dated awhile but was not to be the one for him. It also helps to think like a man so you can keep up with the way they thinnk when you know that then you can sometimes beat them at their own game when they are playing one! on you.
Everything i enjoy except for the fact that in a double standard society men and women are not equal.I like that a woman is pursued which makes her important, special and loved.I also like the fact that a woman can be as tough as a man but in the same way sensitive enough to make a man feel she is still a woman.
Yes, I like the fact too that a woman can be sensitive enough to make a man feel she is a woman. I like a smart woman with a mouth to match. Some men need that. lol
You right, LOL! Especially with men who are boast on their ego...
@peavey (16600)
I enjoy being a part of my kids' lives. Even though they're all out and on their own, they still call and talk over problems or fears and tell me about the exciting things in their lives. I feel privileged. I don't think even my son would talk to his father like that. It's a mother's place to know about these things.
Ahhhh! That is so nice to hear. What a mom! You should be very proud(and it sounds like you are) to have kids who keep the communication lines open. That is great!!
@peavey (16600)
Yes, I am proud of my kids! :)
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I live in a household with 3 males...2 sons and 1 husband. Well, actually, my oldest son is not living with me since the first of Dec. I like pretty colored glass to decorate me house. Sometimes, I think I soooo need to fem this house up. There is too much testosterone around here. I like perfumes-that makes me feel feminine....and make up ...and pink shirts. But best of all my husband makes me feel feminine.
Love Pink! My grandson lives in a household of all women! Poor little guy.
@JenInTN (27565)
I like all those things too. I like my fuzzy nightgown too...lol...guys have to just wear fuzzy pants if they like fuzzy..lol. I like doing my fingers and toes. I like toe rings too. I like fixing my hair..and my girls hair when they let me now. I used to do it all the time.
I used to have a fuzzy nightgown too. My grama's and I loved it.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I like all parts especially being a mother & grandmother. I'm proud i was borned a female.
I am too and I am a great grandmother now. Cool!
@bunnybon7 (36497)
• Holiday, Florida
the thing ive enjoyed more is being a mother. and being a wife to my last husband. not the other husbands they werent worth it im not much of a girly girl. always been a little tom boyish. with dress and work and all. but loved being a mother and grandma.
Mother and wife are very vertuous titles. I was always tom boyish too. I am a great grama now. He was just here. Asleep. Cutest little guy. Thanks for sharing. Hugs back.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
I love my womanhood and always cherish it. A woman is a special creation of God therefore she beautiful in her all being. I like my woman's heart, always kind and forgiving although perceived as weakness, understanding and loving, perceived as foolishness , caring looked down as emptiness,learning mistaken as complexity!
As women we can all be loving, kind and forgiving but also very strong and can cut to the quick if we have to.