I have a dream

Calgary, Alberta
A part of me loves music, A part of me loves geeky stuff and a part of me loves writing and a [art of me loves film making. Anyway I started to have a vision of how can I abuse and make bucks with youtube partnership to one of my passions movies. I'm not afraid of sharing this idea that i will do once I have the money since youtube people celebs dont compete, they collaborate. If i can tour around the world i want to produce some free to watch low budget movies created through HD cameras.These movies will rely on partnership,advertisements and some merchandise to keep them going. I know there are now youtube shows that earns online. makes me think in 50 years internet will replace TV. My dream is to make youtube movies that is free to watch for the audiences but they will be worth watching. I want help some new actors and actresses to be experience a good start. I will help some underrated actors and actresses to experience getting lead roles. I will help some typecast actors and actresses to experience roles they never did before. Then the ultimate dream, I want to make a movie free to watch that uses mainstream actors and actresses, you now the the highest paid ones. For sure it would be weird because who can you convince high paid stars to star in a movie that is free to watch.... well sponsors. i dream of a Free movie industry to emerge. I know its too ambitious but dreaming is free. Who doesnt want an industry that is free but for some reason the producers, staff crew and cast were earning money, while the audience never paid a penny.
@silvercoin (2101)
• Lithuania
One of my dreams is to become a movie writer.It would be wonderful to see how your story comes to the screen and becomes a box office hit.Some time ago I wanted to create a realistic low-budget horror movie,but I haven't done anything to make that come true.I feel like I'm not ready.
• Calgary, Alberta
speaking of movie budget. part of my dream is to make a high budget movie that people can watch for free, its going to rely on sponsorship to be sustainable. i can see internet as the future.
• Lithuania
The best things in life should be free.
Sounds like an amazing idea. It would probably take several years to accomplish and you would have to be extremely successful to make it come to pass. Still... it seems great because it could solve the problem of piracy and people who want free entertainment and entertainers who want to be paid could meet halfway.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think the dream is attainable if I at least have the budget, I will start with less popular actors and upgrades it slowly. I can see all the potential it can do. I may also try hiring the 'youtube celebs" with lots of subscribers, since youtube starts dont really compete, they always work with each other.
@ybong007 (6658)
Well it looks like you've found your true passion and that's the movies. It may wishful thinking for now but who knows in 10 to 20 years from now? It really makes sense, if your dream becomes a reality, movie piracy will be a thing of the past.
• Calgary, Alberta
Its actually only one of my passion, I wanted tio achieve a lot but its one of the first things i wanted to accomplish, i can see all the potential. I'm sharing it and I'm not afraid if someone will do it before me because someone should start it.