My first blooper on mylot. xD

@moirai (1471)
Before anything else, I want to share my first blooper here on mylot. =P Yesterday was my first day here on myLot. After spending the day looking through and responding to discussions, and even starting a couple of discussions of my own, I was excited to see my earnings get updated. I thought, 'yay! It works!' =D So the next thing I did was try to update my payment information in preferences, eager to reach the day when I've accumulated enough to get my first payment. However, I discovered a problem (or so I thought...). I noticed that the payment information page did not have an update button! I checked the other tabs and they all had update buttons. I got worried. What am I going to do? I kept trying to change my address and paypal email on the page but I couldn't save the changes. There must be something wrong with my account, I thought. And so I sent a message to myLot contact, asking for help. Today, I checked my messages to see if contact had any suggestions for me. I also checked the payment information page again to check if the update button is really still not there. =P I tried entering my info again, but still nothing. Until I answered the question "Are you a United States citizen?", which I did not mind yesterday. Lo and behold! The update button appeared!! Hahaha. Was that all I needed to do? Hahaha. And I even asked contact for help. Oooooops. Sorry. Hehehe. My bad. *blush* I've figured it out. Hee. *sheepish grin* Ok. Now for my question: Have you ever had a blooper here on myLot? Care to share? =P Thanks in advance for your replies!! =)
@uath13 (8207)
So far my only bloopers were spelling. I've had some doozies too. Spellcheck doesn't seem to work very well on here & when I get to typing fast my big fingers sometimes overstrike or I combine two words together somehow.
@AkoPinay (11666)
I am using an iPhone and spell check is working
@AkoPinay (11666)
Sure I had but I can't remember
@moirai (1471)
Well, this post is 5 years old! I can't remember mine either (unless I read it above).
I guess i experienced that too . But after a few tries and filling up all the details it was changed . We all have our newbie experiences here and even at other sites .
@bounce58 (17524)
The things I consider as my biggest bloopers here in myLot are discussions that have no responses! I have a few here which I started when I was new. I don't what happened but it didn't get any bite. Even a year later. Everytime I go to the 'unresolved' tab to award BR's, I keep seeing this discussions with zero responses.
@mysdianait (64064)
LOL you are not the first, and you probably won't be the last to do that I have helped users in PMs for hours and the only problem was that bit, I can't remember them all but I can remember the most recent one I did something that we were told not to do and I caused admin to *caugh* Oh yes we have a resident admin here too - GoAskAlice. Well worth watching their activity to see what they advise. Welcome to myLot!
hi moirai yes I am a vet of 7 years here yet I did not know that you always have to put a tag on any private message you send or it might not get to the person you sent it to.WE can opt not to put tags on other things but here in the private messages if you do not do so you run the risk of your message not being sent. So now I put some sort of tag on all private messages so I know they will get it.,