What do you like about work that you do?

i am used to waking up early because of the nature of my work. i also need to travel for one hour so it's a must for me to be an early bird. i always put myself in a resourceful state and commit to my work with passion. one should Give 100 percent effort and intention to the moment and task at hand.If you don’t enjoy what you are doing, it will be difficult to put in the sustained amounts of energy required to succeed in the long term.Enthusiasm can be infectious; one reason why you should attend talks and conferences is to find out what other exciting things are happening in your field (or in nearby fields), and to be reminded of the higher goals in your area.
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi flagella, I like to go to work because it paying good. i don't like my company but i do like my work. I do my work with full 100% but not for the company but for the salary. Because when i am ill its my friends and family who take care not the company. My company just need the work and profit.
that's right. sometimes we don't have a choice. it's always the wage that's keeping us to stay because we have families to feed. anyways, as long as you're happy with your co workers from their support and all then that's one reason to be happy with.
@greenline (14864)
That is a very good advice you are giving. I appreciate that. I like the job I have. It is in the international business sector, and I get to travel to countries in different parts of the world once in a while. That's the part I enjoy very much. It is always so interesting to work with people of different nationalities, cultures, and traditions.
Every human being has a different attitude towards work. Work can be of any forms in every society that we lived in. Doing your job as a passion means that you do it with heart, mind and soul. If your exerting effort with distance, you are doing work. That's why work can be classified as of its forms. The way people work nowadays are in conjunction with his personality, in such a way that only through self-motivation work can be done. If you love your work, so am I.