The music you have played and the songs you used to sing..

@Harold_ks (1674)
Still fresh on my mind, whenever I hear those songs, it reminded me of you.. You like singing, you like to sing a lot, so do I but you just love it better.. I missed it.. the way you sung every song, it’s like you’re giving a new version of it, of course a lovely version, and it makes me feel loved even more.. I’m now longing for it.. I am searching for that voice, I used to be comfortably lived with it, that’s why I really feel incomplete now, your absence makes my life in mute mode.. I need your music, please bring it back..
@saphrina (31744)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Still missing? Relax okay. I'm sure you will have all that back again. TATA.
@Harold_ks (1674)
Hi angel! I know you have witnessed both our love and misunderstandings before but these few months ago was been a more difficult one.. if before, we were having silence for hours.. now it got worse.. but I do understand that a lot of unexpected things happened which causes it.. Although it's so sad and difficult, i'm not losing hope, yes saph, i missed here so badly.. I really hope our happy moments will be back again.. and things will be back to normal.. thanks again for your response. :)
@saphrina (31744)
• South Africa
I'll see what i can do sweetie, okay.
@Harold_ks (1674)
thanks.. God bless you! :)
oncemore lost first response for some reason. I read your discussion and thought oh my what a fortunate woman to have a love this great.She would have to have a heart of stone not to melt when reading this. I hope you two will reconcile and make beautiful music together. what a warm and wonderful discussion, poetic and so tender. I do wish you both the very best. may she play her music and sing the songs you loved and may you be both happy and blessed again.Good luck and God bless.
@Harold_ks (1674)
Your response is always highly appreciated whether it came first or last. Thank you for your appreciation. I really love this girl, miss her so much and I really hope we can still bring back those love songs of our relationship.. Thank you for your time reading and thank you for your support. May God bless you! :)