a woman name Nancy

I had a nervous breakdown and was in the mental ward for 6 days. I just got out wendsday.. I met my roomate nancy about 80 who lives alone and has no friends or family. She is about to losse her apartment because it is so filthy. I told her I would be happy to come help her clean it up and she insists on paying me $75.00 which I don't want. I just don't want to ever find out she lost her apartment. She had loose bowels and urines on the floors. She said she is infested with roaches as well. so,what I will be doing is buying so combat and gets to stock up on till I get to her place next weeked. I told her i will start in the am and I will leave in the pm. I have nothing better to do but watch soaps and she has a tv. I will be asking on freecycle for some combat and get as well. I think she is the sweetest lady to have come in to my life. here it is I swollowed a bottle of pills to kill myself and this woman lost her income from that man I think his nam is madoff and he is th one in jail now for scaming all those people. She said she is poor now and that is hard for her to deal with. I am so glad to have a new friend to visit this summer on a hot sunny day. I will take her to the park and to lunch as well. isn't life grand?
Hi, gifts, what on earth happened? I am glad you have made a new friend. The fact that Nancy needs you does give you purpose, so I am glad you are helping her out. If you do not want her money, then you need to spend it on cleaning supplies and stuff for her. Then she feels good, and so do you. We are all out here, and we have been missing you. Do not do that again, okay?
I lost my mind and was way too far to even be brought back to my scenses. I woke up and the rest was a night mare to me. I was in the hospital 8 hours before I even opened my eyes. I could not believe adrian stayed with me all those hours. after they took me to the mental ward he was on the phone with me when ever I was not eating breakfast lunch or dinner. then the rest of the time I spent talking with nancy when she was not on the toilet or vometing.. I basically moved out of my house because I can't live with my daughter any more. I don't feel safe sleeping here alone with her. My boyfriend is buying her a bed and we will be sleeping here together a few nights a week. I wish I could be rid of my daughter and get on my life but cps and the groupp home won't let me place her without her wanting to go. I called cps the other day and the po;ice last night. I am just in hell and it is horrible. I am here only because I wanted to be on mylot today to ease my mind. Now I am looking for life insurance because I feel i will soon need to be covered to save my mother some hell..
It is a good thing for everyone to get life insurance. When will your daughter be 18? She will then be on her own making mistakes. I know that she does have an insurance settlement to spend, it is too bad you cannot invest some of that for her so she does not waste it all on the boyfriend. If she is in school like she should be, you should be able to be at home online safely.
This girl snaps at any givien moment and I can't risk my saftey anymore. I am terrified to live with her.
My sweet gifts, Why?? We were on the road to recovery my friend and I am a bit sadden with what I read. I do not want to concentrate so much on Nancy as I know you are going to be taking care of her far and beyond your ability, as I know you by know. You: Why honey, why?? I need you to remember that all the energy you put forth for Nancy that you need to do the same for you. I am glad Nancy is a comfort for you but you need to put forth more towards you. You need to get a hold of me more often sweetie as this feeling that is over taking you is way too much. I need you to promise to yourself that as you take care of Nancy you take care of you. Please..
I did not contact you because I don't have internet at my boyfriends house. I emailed you this morning as I got online. I am holding in my tears right now becaue I did not have your phone number and boy did I need it. I just could not take it anymore and all I could see was darkness. I woke up 8 hours later in the hospital and then knocked right back out for over and hour before I saw that adr wa ssitting right behind me. They told me I was kocked out screaming his name and he was right there holding my hands. I never thought in all my life someone could love me like this man loves me. My mother saw him the other day at the hospital and she said all she could see was the love he has for me and the pain he felt as well. I don't live here with my daughter any more. I can't feel saf here unless someone else is here. he is buying her a bed tomorrow and we will come here to pay the bills and leave. I have to move on with my life or I will not make it next time. my mother is hurting for me and so is all the rest of my family. I will be back tomorrow and hopefully he will stay with me long enough to get back on mylot. thanks for caring for me and take care..
I am going to email you my phone number sweetie and please know that I am praying for you everyday. I love it when you are happy and sad when you are sad. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and God Bless him for caring and loving you. I am hoping you get strength by the day sweetie.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I have read some of your later posts, but decided to go to the first one to figure out what happened..Was your breakdown due to your daughter and the tension she is bringing in with her boyfriend? I do hope that next time you feel an urge to take pills, that you say something here, whether in a post or PM, your life is too precious and I don't want to see you in so much pain.
Yes the pressure came from him pushing my daughter and her almost busting her head on the stove. then she kicked that hole in my wall and then turned around and blamed him being mad at her on me because I told her that was domestic violance and she needs to remove him from her life. and this and more took a toll on me and all I could see was a black hole and me not wanting to live. the pain my heart felt was way to heavy. I feel bad about making my boyfriend watch me do this to myself.
I understand, I have had these feelings too, but please, whether it is someone here, another site and a friend down the street, go and speak to someone when you feel this way...
@Lance26 (957)
I didn't know what happened to you. Glad you're okay now and it's nice to know you found a new friend. See there are still more about life you can look forward to. Don't let bad experiences ruin your life, look at your surroundings we all do face trials in life even Nancy at her age isn't exempted. You two met eachother for a purpose and I believe GOD has better plans for both of you. GOD bless you!
By now you already know your a special friend to me on mylot. Your always there to say something special and make me smile. I believe this is very true. She was there for me when I was at my all time lowest point. I was in a room with two beds and all walls. we talked about everything the good,bad and he ugly. I am hoping thy let me in to see her tonight because she has no one to visit her at the hospital.
@Lance26 (957)
I'm so glad knowing I made you smile Gift. Sadly that's all I can offer you since I'm miles and miles away from you. Just want you to know you're not alone, I and the rest of mylotters are here for you. As for Nancy, you're such a angel sent from above for her.
I believe in fate and have had it proven to me time and time again. I think you two came together at a time when you both needed someone. Nancy is a nice name. I have a friend on Facebook with that name. Now you will have a great lady to learn about and to enjoy time with. What better gift can we give someone but our friendship?
Your so right and all I have to offer her is time and a listiening ear. I just wish I could have met at least one perosn in her family..
She doesn't have anyone left in her family? Sounds like me. Just my daughter and her kids. You enjoy your new friend.
@raj7shot (842)
Its very strange to hear this story.Is no one there to look after her.Its so pity. I really appreciate your way of inspiration on her and your helping tendency.Keep going on.People like you are very rare to see in this modern era in which everybody is seeing their own back only and not others.
Nice to meet you on mylot. I hope to see you around more. I think it was a blessing for me to meet such a gem of a lady and hope we have many nice talks together. thanks
@raj7shot (842)
Thanks... Sure i will do it... Keep in touch.. Have a nice day..
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
oh girl, why would you swallow pills. please dont be leaving us. i missed you so i guess thats whats been going on. you know i did that a couple times at your age and i was so glad it didnt work by the time i met my last hubby. i would have missed so much love and happiness. it made up for a lifetime of pain. so, please remember. next week, next month, or even next year, you will have something wonderful happen and you will say to yourself oh thank God, im so glad im alive to enjoy it. hugs girl,
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
oh and btw, you are to precious and good to people for us to loose you. you are so nice to all.
I wioke up crying again this morning. I am also worried abouut my boyfriend who is so worried about me. I came home today just so I can be on mylot and vent a little. I have to call and make a ne wappointment with my doctor I missed. I am here with my daughter who is very nice being she knows I called the cops on her for kncoking down my tv yesterday. I am looking forward to having my fidr valentines day with my boyfriend.
I'm glad you are making lemonaide from this situation. I hope for the best for you and your new friend.
I am glad to see your avatar here. I have tresured having you in my life. I see just how much I am loved right here on mylot. I hope never to get so low in my life again..
gsb... you are now Nancy's only friend and Family... I believe there's a reason why you two have met, she will probably help you inspire more and control your breakdown and in turn you will be her inspiration too to survive further and see that life is beautiful and has more things to offer than losing an apartment. I look forward HERE in myLot as to how both your lives will go further in this life story of yours. God bless you both. :-)
Thanks for this it means so very much to me. It feels like a warm hug wrapped around my body. thanks
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Gosh, I hope you're feeling better now. Life is never too awful to take it away from yourself. I know that can be hard to see at times. I think that meeting this woman was definitely a blessing. It will help you feel you have a purpose, to help her out. It's very sweet of you! Good luck. I know it'll be quite the job!
It is so easy to say this and I do agree. But,when your life gets to this point it it nothing but down hill from there. I am trying to go visit nancy tonight at the hospital I hope they let me in..
@shuley (369)
Oh girl, whatever problems you have don't resolve it in swallowing pills, thank God you're okay now. About the girl name Nancy your wanting to help, maybe you can accept the payment to buy some washing materials or to pay for the person who will clean and you will just supervise it because you still need a rest.
My boyfriend will be helping me clean up her house. I will use the money to buy roach and mice killers. She said it is really bad in there.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello gsb, In this life we meet people that gives us inspiration and learning. We often feels we are alone and having the biggest and worst problem in this life,and here we met someone who is facing much worst situation than we do yet survived. We've learned so much,from people around us. I am also learning a lot from people that i met in my daily routine,and found that i am not alone in this world (having troubles everyday) Good thing,you find someone whom you can run to when you need some space or you want to escape from reality (your own house). have a great day always dear
I am blessed right now to even be reading this response from you. I think everything will work out fine. thanks
@ElicBxn (60895)
That's so sad, and so sweet of you to offer to go and help her out... she needs some Depends if she is having this problem, see if you can delicately suggest it to her. Sorry to hear you were so depressed that you tried to kill yourself. I know things aren't going exactly right lately, but some of us out here care!
The hospital is is giving her kotex right now. I will see if I can get those bepends from freecycle. Thanks so much..
That is a really nice offer you made her. Many would not care to make any effort. I feel you on the depression thing and I know it is one of the hardest things to deal with. YOU need to keep busy and try try try to find a positive outlet in this crazy world. Nancy is very lucky to have found you. I feel everything happens for a reason even the worst things in life. I was sexually assaulted two years ago in my building and even though it was one of the worst things to happen... even topping my childhood I started to take a deeper look at my life and reached out for help that i have needed for many many many years. Sometimes things happen in life and we have no idea why or how.... I am not saying trying to kill yourself is a good thing but your actions lead you to her. Some people are so lost after something overwhelming happens and they give up hope. Giving up seems to be the easiest thing to do. I don't know you and am new to myLot but there are many others who feel your pain and understand where you are coming from... I am one... keep your head up... once you hit bottom you can only go up......
@1hopefulman (31648)
Madoff has ruined so many lives. Very sad! Keep taking care of Nancy. Sometimes we need to focus on someone else to get our minds off of our own problems. Maybe God has sent you the right person at the right time. You also have a very caring boyfriend. There is always a bit of light and hope in every dark situation. Hang on!
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
OMG giftsandbagscom my friend what caused your mental breakdown? What you are doing for Nancy is a wonderful caring thing to do. I'm so glad you found a new friend. I hope you will stay healthy in both your mind and your body. God bless and I will be praying for both you and Nancy. Its a shame that she ended up broke because of that horrible madoff person.
@sedel1027 (17854)
If she insists on paying you $75, why don't you turn around and spend it on her. That way she can pay you and you don't feel bad about taking it.
I always think that it is odd that life works in funny ways like that. It is great of you that you want to help her clean up her apartment so that she doesn't lose it. You really are a great person. That said, I think that the fact that you are becoming friends with this poor, lonely woman is a great thing. You are giving her a far greater gift by being her friend than helping her to clean up her apartment will ever do for her.