sunday day out with family...

I remember the days when my parents, siblings and I would go out on a Sunday morning and go to Manila Bay to have a stroll and bask with the morning sun. Then after that we would go to church and eat at the famous Yum Yum Tree or sometimes we would go to our grandma for lunch and stay there until the late afternoon. Gone were the days. Maybe because everyone of us is busy nowadays but I surely miss those days. What about you? Do you still go out with your family on weekends?
I don´t have any kind of family routine anymore but I, like you, remember other times when Sunday was a family day. When I was little my father took us to a couple of places we loved (the zoo was one of them or a hill nearby where we went with canteens with water to conquer it) After lunch we went sometimes to see my grandmother. When my dauthters were small, we had a family routine tto that included visiting my husband´s or my parents. All this has been lost now as family relations are quite different nowadays and everyone is more independent.
I guess... So sad... I miss those kind of week ends....
I rarely go out with family on weekends. I think I've got used to it. I still go out with them, though, but sometimes.
At least you get to go out still...
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
My family is very large and we spend a lot of time together sometimes we go for the day on the beach and after that we cook and every one enjoy them self. And they are so fun to be with we still do that. and a time like now because my grandmother pass away family form near and far is here now and more will be coming in.family should spend time together and have fun. even once in a while.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am sure she is happy where she is now seeing you all happy and together.