How often do you think or say "What the @#$#@"???

I am preparing for an Interview, I am not sure what will be asked. Not clear about the topics they might be expecting me to be prepared on, still I will attend the interview. While preparing when I complete a topic and think of the result, only one thing is coming to my mind, "what the hell" . How often do you face situations where things are out of your hands but you can't stop trying? How do you tackle such situations?
@knicnax (2234)
Good luck with your interview. Usual questions and expected answers are 1. What are your strengths? - Make sure to answer truthfully. Do not repeat what's already in your resume. 2. What are your weaknesses? - This is a trick question. You have to make your strengths appear as weaknesses or your weaknesses appear as strengths here. Like for example. "I'm a workaholic". It's generally a bad thing to be a workaholic, but it is beneficial to the company. Also, "I'm pro-active, which makes people think at first that I'm asking irrelevant questions, but actually, I'm already a few steps ahead" 3. Tell me something about yourself. - Talk about yourself. Don't say stuff that can be found in your resume already. You can mention hobbies or stuff that you believe in here 4. Why did you choose [this company] or [this job] - Make sure to research about the company before you go to an interview. Learn about what they do, their core values, their mission and vision. This will help you answer interview questions and sell yourself easier, because you already know what they are looking for 5. Why should we hire you - this is one of the toughest questions there is. Make sure to sell yourself properly. Emphasize on your strengths, and how you will use it when working. Tell them how you could help their company. 6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now - all companies want loyalty from their employees. Don't answer in a way that would indicate that you would leave. A sense of permanency is good. Also, you should mention growth in your plans. Like "5 years from now, I see myself to be in a management position already. I see myself settling down as well." stuff like that Anyway, about your question, well I often say that, usually when I'm slightly annoyed or slightly amused about something. But, for situations that are out of hand, very rarely. When these situations do come though, I just really keep on trying. I'd rather regret having done everything that I can, than regret not doing anything. :)
Awesome response! Thanks a lot, knicnax.
I'm not saying that word because I'm confident and mature enough to be in an interview. In the first place, interview is about you, your past employment, your opinions, and every question/s that the interviewer will asks for you. You have be ready with an interview always and try to answer naturally and with sense. Never expect that the interviewer will asks easy questions. It's better to study and learn the company beforehand, so that you have the full knowledge of their system and procedures. Do not lie about yourself and your past employment for it'll caught off-guarded. Try to focus on the interviewer's questions and answer directly and fluently. Ask question if you have, but that's related to what you're talking about. Be nice to the interviewer and be polite.
Thanks for the response, FX777222999. It's an interview within my company for a job role in different field. The interviewer is friend of my friend, they sent me the details just before weekend and the interview will be on Monday, so no time to ask anyone. I am prepared but obviously angry on these people for not letting me know the exact requirement that they have.
@Opal26 (17691)
Hi dollar! I can't even count the times that that would be my exact reaction and if I didn't say it it would definitely be written all over my face! But, in a serious situation like an interview you just are in a different mindset so you aren't going to say anything except what you need to say to win over the person who is doing the interviewing. In those situations all I can say is "fake it till you make it"!