Yoga

@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hi Friends, How many of you practice yoga? Do you find it beneficial? What style of yoga do you practice? I originally started doing it when I was 8 yrs old and continued till I was in my teens but then stopped due to,well various reasons really...but I started up again a couple yrs ago then stopped BUT I have started it again because I really do miss the feeling I get from it.Vinyasa is the style that I do but I would like to try various other forms at some point.I find it really does help me sleep better,think more clearly,lowers my stress level in a really big way among other things.. Anyone else?
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I used to do it, but now I do pilates instead because I need to get into better shape. I love both yoga and pilates though, both really make you feel so much better!
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Actually no single training system can give your body all the types of conditioning it needs.That's why I do a variety of activities,from weight lifting to hiking,running,swimming,yoga and more whenever I get enough time to do it.
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
I am doing a bit Yoga, i trying the Kundalini yoga. Yoga is very good to your health mentally and physically Don't stop doing it, after you know how to do it you can just do it at home, at the morning, before you go to sleep or at any break of the day..
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Thanks for the suggestion.It is my personal experience that you feel more fit throughout the day after doing yoga.I always do it early in the morning.
I am practice yoga for quite sometime now.I can say that it had changed my life dramatically.Yoga also helps reduce stress.