Lazy?

@hmkoct5 (2067)
Do you think you are lazy? If not, do you know someone who is lazy? Why do you think you or they are lazy?
@ladym33 (11008)
Nope, I do not think I am lazy at all. I am always doing something. I am always working hard on line, volunteering at the kids school, cooking, throwing parties, cleaning, doing the shopping, pretty much every minute of every day of my life is filled with stuff that I need to get done or make my self do. I hardly ever rest. I lay down to watch TV at around 9:00 at night until I get tired and go to bed, I force myself to do that.
@hmkoct5 (2067)
Yes, I think you definitely need to make more time for relaxation!
@JenInTN (27565)
I don't think I am lazy. I call my daughter lazy when she doesn't pick up after herself, but I don't think she is just plain lazy. Sometimes people learn how not to be lazy.
@hmkoct5 (2067)
My laziness seems to come in bouts. I will have many, many productive days. Then, all the sudden, I don't feel like doing anything. I really have to push myself sometimes.
@greenline (14864)
Normally not, but I may get lazy when I feel exhausted, mentally or physically. I would then have to find a way to refresh myself to get myself back on to speed. I could not be sitting feeling lazy and unproductive at the work place, right ?
@hmkoct5 (2067)
Yeah, your employers probably wouldn't like that at all.
@dreamnishu (1253)
sometimes i feel i am not a lazy girl and sometimes i feel yes i am so much lazy.i do most of the work of my home.i cook everyday for me and my roommate and do cleaning.that time i think im not lazy.but sometimes i don't want to do any things even cooking.only want to do chat and sleep most of the time.that time i think i am so much lazy.
@hmkoct5 (2067)
I think we're all a little lazy sometimes. We work so hard, that we deserve it :-)
I tend to be lazy, when I really don't to do something (even if I really have do it)...:) I really don't think I'm a lazy person all the time. I want my days to be productive too.:)
@hmkoct5 (2067)
That's when I am lazy too. I am lazy when I don't want to do something.
What do you mean by lazy?
@hmkoct5 (2067)
It means you don't really feel like doing much. It could be every once in a while or it could be all the time. I tend to be lazy when it comes to housecleaning. I don't like doing it, so I tend to spend time on the computer or watching tv instead.
If I found a way where I use less effort but still complete the goal would that be considered laziness?