Firefox Personas Rotator..It's Ace!

@Janey1966 (24127)
Carlisle, England
For those of you who don't use Firefox you won't have a clue what I'm on about but for those who do..aren't Firefox Personas ACE? Especially now, on my new machine, I can have the Personas Rotator Add-on..er, rotating them and I have a rather nice beach scene up at the top of my screen now..palm trees and everything. In fact, I'd love to be there right now. All that blue of the ocean..truly gorgeous! Do you use Firefox personas? Which one have you got? Do you keep it or rotate it like I do (in my case, after 10 minutes), it's such fun watching them change. Yes, I am sad aren't I?!
LOL Janey I use Firefox and have seen that option for persona but never have taken the time to look into it. After reading your responses, I think I will look into it further.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Did you look into it then? I have Firefox 4 now and it's ace!
@sulsisels (1685)
Hi Janey..First of all, what is snookering? Is it like our pool? I use Firefox everyday because the site that I work for has to be done through Firefox only but I am not familar with personas. I will definaely check it out when I start my shift tonight..I like to look at changing scenes too and think its a really cool idea. Ill let you know what I think later on.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Snooker is a completely different game to pool but John can play them both (he's in two teams) cos he's sooo clever lol.
@BarBaraPrz (19869)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I use Firefox but have no idea what you're on about... I wouldn't say you're sad, just easily amused.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
"Easily amused" yeh, that's me!