I feel relaxed and happy

The apartment where we live now has a balcony in front of the main door. When we sit there, the twin grandsons are with us usually. But I remain too watchful and stressed because the side wall in front is only 30 inch high, it has 2 feet by 1 foot holes enough for a baby to slip in. so this morning I bought 12 SWG iron wire and almost closed those holes; no chance of slipping through. What you do if you have such holes, if a baby falls, he/she will land on the street 60 feet below. [b]Do you sit in the balcony, roof top, courtyard, terrace in morning, evening and enjoy watching the sky, birds, street etc? Just share and comment on this story.[/b]Professor ‘Bhuwan’. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead.
@zweeb82 (5740)
Oh yes, I have a 7-month old who'll be turning 8-months this coming Saturday. And oh yes, I tell people that he crawls like a speeding bullet, haha!~We can never be too careful when it comes to babies, especially more so if they're boys as they're very active. Yup, enjoying the beauty of creation definitely is relaxing
Blessings to your son, take care of him, give him good education. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@zweeb82 (5740)
Thanks!~ God bless you too
@Lakota12 (42794)
WE have a big patio in the back that we set most of the year right now to cold to do so. BUt when it warms up some we are out there most of the day. Thats why I gt up so early to do my emails so I have the time to so that lololol
Your place is too cold I know, i will freeze there madam, Thanks for response God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@Lakota12 (42794)
Only cold for a couple of months a year adn I can stay in the house but if that sun is out and it is a bit warm I set in the sun and enjoy!
@chiyosan (29388)
i am happy for you... i mean i think i am happy generally speaking but if i have to single out my career.. i could not say that i am... i am hoping and i am wishing that i will have time to rethink and decide how my life is turning out...
Why you are not happy friend? we have face all the good and bad here. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
We have a deck in our backyard that I will sit on and watch the children play when the weather is nice enough for them to play outside. In addition to that, I also will go out on the front patio with my son when he wants to ride his bike so that I can keep an eye on him. I really enjoy being outside, so it is perfect for me to have these two places that I can go outside and relax while watching the children play.
My son has bought 2 tri-cycles for them, now they can enjoy riding. Thanks for sharing about your kids God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
Truly, we have to be watchful of those kids when we have a balcony specially if it's on the 2nd or higher floors. You did right in securing those small holes in your veranda. Sometimes kids gets curious and out of curiosity will try themselves in that hole and might fall. We have a veranda too at our front yard. I love having to sit on the rocking chair while gazing at the sky and watching the birds alighted on those treetops on the vacant lot with trees in front of our place. It's so nice to be just gazing out in a veranda.
It gives me mental peace when i help somebody, be it family or outsider.. Thanks God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@mimiang (3779)
That is great!You feel good. I am a happy, contented person myself.I am at peace andmany people loves me
A good person is loved by all, that brings peace and happyness. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Cheers. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@soulist (2987)
I would love to be able to have a balcony or a terrace to watch the sky. When I lived in Rodanthe over the summer I sat on the roof and watched the sunset. Sometimes when my friends had parties and id stay over, I would wake up early and go to his balcony to watch the sunrise. now I pretty much just sit on my futon and look out the window with my cats.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. Professor2010. You are a very wise and smart man to buy the SWG iron wire so that the baby will not be able to slip through the holes. I have never lived on a high balcony that was a place of my own. But, I did live with my aunt once. I stayed with her and her daughters during the summer time and she lived upstairs. When I left from out of her front door there was a huge balcony. It was small but it was high too. I did not like living upstairs at all. When I always would come from out of the front door, I would make sure that I don't look down. I am terrified of heights, especially if I have to live near them!