Why the boys are trying to show spice infront of girls....?

Friends, I am a engineering student(of course you know). In my engineering college there are around 2000students are there. They came from different places, with different financial positions, with different family backgrounds, with different goals and thoughts, with different attitudes. Majority of them are came from "MIDDLE CLASS VILLAGE LIFE FAMILIES". Their parents are doing agriculture who depends are rains and government policies only. The farmers lives are like flying kites, they also don't know that they get profits are losses. MOSTLY THE FARMERS IN MY PLACE THEY ARE DROPING SWEAT IN THE AGRI-FIELDS, AND GETTING losses only with heavy loans in banks. The bank officers have been putting pressure on them to pay that loan in time. The farmers in my locality are giving food the country but they are SLEEPING WITH HUNGRY STOMACHS only.... To run a day, they have to work hard so much(really i don't know how to express). And All their hopes are on their children's bright future. Because the father of an engineering student is thinking very proudly that "my son will do a great job, i can by sitting freely, now these problems are not suffering me, i can do my level best to his studies, how far it is i can bear it....." like with this confidence Fathers are there. But what the student is doing in the college. This middle class student(who is the son of a poor-farmer) is coming to engineering with a great spirit in first, when he is coming to second year, he thought "i am a hero, i have to win a girl's heart..." like wise a negative layer masked his mind, rather than his father's dreams. Why a boys is thinking like this? Why he gets learing many bad things from the rich boys, and Why he is forgetting his family position? My young indians, why lacking with a small small things...?
@Jotomy (6076)
Hi ramesh, most of the students tendency is this now a days, the feel as if they are hero and know everything, education also become like a fashion and time pass now, they will not take anything serious about their studies and future. When the age pass or they come to final year then starts problems to them, not getting through the exams no placements from the campus recruitment then result is frustration. They will not think their family background or the help of their parents what they did for him/her for sending them for the higher studies. How much struggle behind it they never realize, they will think to enjoy maximum the college days. In their view as far as i know is college days will never come back we have enjoy these days, with girls, movies, park, dance, restaurant etc., they will think this is life, forgetting about their parents ambitions and their individual ambitions. When the time come to realise then nothing will be in their hands. But realizing after loosing is not students policy, utilize maximum the students life and learn and earn also able to withstand in life, should give support to their parents and family. Have a nice day.
@Jotomy (6076)
thanks for the BR.
At times it is peer influences which out weigh the family traditions. It is not uncommon in the US and it does happen quite often. Some figure out that they are wasting efforts and time and shape up. While others find themselves so lost they completing loose the concept as to why they re there to begin with. Some are also there not by personal choice but it is what the family wants and they have a tendency to forget the purpose and dis way into wrongful areas.
Okay, boys are usually after one thing, and we all know what that is, and they will do anything and everything that they can to impress a lady. Now, there are some boys who have noble intentions, but then there are those who just want to bag and sack the lady if you know what I mean. My boyfriend had noble intentions when we met. He didn't want to do anything with me until he really got to know me, of course, for us, it was love at first sight. When I saw him and he smiled at me, I knew he was going to be mine, and I knew that I would be his. You just have to remember that "boys will be boys", in every since of the phrase.
girls are girls....... but do you believe that boys are ameebaas...
I believe that most boys, not all, are only really after one thing. Also, I no clue what "ameebaas" are, and I don't think that I have ever heard of that word. Can you translate? Remember, I only speak English and Spanish, and I know a little bit of French, Italian, and Japanese. If a word isn't in those languages, I really won't understand it.
@Lakota12 (42794)
All you can do is take care of yourself and learn what you ned to to ge that diploma. NOw you can try to help others get them interested back in to what they are surpose to be doing. Butt hats really all you can do just try to help them out. If they study only girls thats bad that isnt what School is for!
I am doing my level best to get success in my studies. But i am trying restless to help and enlighten my friends to tell them about the impotance of the career and future. But majority of them are ignoring my words, thats why i am feeling sadly.
@Lakota12 (42794)
you can only do so much to point the way
hi rameshchow I think its some of it hormones and a lot is peer pressure from their friends, leading them to show off to the girls and forgetting that there is a serious side to college, learning a career so they can help out their families. they get going on chasing a girl and forget to study. come the last year they do buckle down but sometimes they have lost so much in their studies they come close to flunking out. they have finally remembered almost too late what their purpose in college was for. It happens here in my country the US also. Parents need their sons help and their sons forget why they are in college and goof off and chase the girls instead.Perhaps they should sow whatever wild oats they must before settling down at a college and learning a great career to help their parents. Of course some young men can study hard and do well even if they have a girlfriend. it really depends on the boy.
also maybe some are learning new and better farming methods to make a poor farmer into a more wealthy farmer as modern methods make farming a better paying propositon.so if he can put in most of his time learning and keep his recreation to the evenings he can have fun yet learn things that will help his parents in the long run.
have a niceday, god bless you so so much....
@kalav56 (11503)
It is sad Ramesh. The age of the student is one where hormones run rampant and this is the cause for the bright student going astray and lose focus.THere must be a very close bonding between parents and children and this would go some way in the boys or girls doing their duty without getting into bad habits or losing sight of their intended goal.javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cphMainContent$lbStart','')
My friend is so intellegent, he is studying very well. Because of this effect, he become dull madam?
Hi rameshchow, your pretty! Im a mechanical engineering graduate here in the philippines, my parents are also farmers, I remember when I was in still in college that most of the time we only eat fried dried fish plus rice plus coffee, this is the only kind of food my mother can buy, me and brother and sisters, are so frustrated with our life condition, but we didnot loose hope we take it as a chalenge to make our life better. Now I have 2 accounting graduate sister and 1 public teacher. Think of this it may help you..."TELL ME WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND I WILL TELL WHO YOU ARE"...Keep studying and reach your dream....
@Marmot (595)
Focus on studying is a good way to change life. Good to hear your story and I think you will be a good mechanical engineer~
@savypat (20248)
I am learning much about your culture from your discussions, sometimes it's hard for me to follow you written thoughts and to get to the questions in your discussions. I do know that farmers all over depend on future generations to keep and enlarge the farm. My people came from farmers for many generations and then branched out into engineering, now they are in education and computers. Once children from secluded villages become exposed to other cultural influences there is often unhappyness formed. It seems to be part of the growth process and is painful but can open many new fields of employment for them. A agood lesson is that wealth doesn't not bring happiness, just more stress. Happiness is gain from inside not outside growth.
Basically from my childwood to till now i have been living in village culture of india only. Recently because my mother's love(my hardwork) i am doing friendship with the global friends. And i am shocking that how much improving is this world is.... But still my locality is suffering with these problems. I am thinking, And i am analysing the situations here. I wanna share these with u, i think these are the problems you were listened many years backs in america. But here it is the situation. What ever it is, i will move with restless spirit. I need your great friends support.(and i am selfish that i need your motivation also).
@Marmot (595)
I think this is because you are in an engineering college. There are so many boys and only a few girls. Instead of class, boys are more interested in girls. Everyone wants to have a beautiful girlfriend and it a kind of proud. And of course, college boys are the most energetic young men, they all have curiousness about girls. However, if you are in a art college or some school where girls is more than boys, those boy will probably not as eager as the boys in engineering colleges.
@RobtheRock (2485)
I agree with the others about peer pressure. I also think it's temptation of getting what you never had. College can be a lot of fun. The girls are there, the parties, the things that convince girls, etc. For example, in America, you have Black kids who come from poor families. These kids are good athletes. They play sports and do good for their school. But they see the wealthier kids who have cars and tattoos and things and of course they want cars and tattoos too. They know that it would be nice to have a car to take a girl out on a date in. So these kids do things that the NCAA says you cannot do. For example, the Pryor kid from Ohio State sold some of his Ohio State things so he could get a tattoo. Now, he is penalized and can't play football for the first six games next year. This is why many good athletes leave school early and go to play professional sports. They don't have the good things while in college, so they try to be professional sports players because that is where the money is.