Praveen Kumar is No more in World Cup!

@lou_is (668)
It is really shock to the Team India and to the supporters that Injured P. Kumar unable to play in the world cup!!!!!! He is the most important bowler for Team India who can slow down the runs of the opponants. But now we have to see whom will be the lucky one, Sreesanth, RP Singh or Pathan ????????
@amitavroy (4826)
i really feel sorry for him. he is a very good player and would have been a very effective bowler in the conditions here. what i like about his bowling is the line and length. he knows his strength is not pace and so he bowls accordingly. that is very important. never try to experiment in crucial situations and keep it to line and length. and that makes him a very economical and handy bowler. instead sreeshant is included in the squad. let's hope he is in good form and will perform in the mega event. we all are waiting this time for something special ;)
@lou_is (668)
I do admit that praveen kumar is really a best bowler in the indian team. If you compare to Zaheer and some other bowlers he is really a special person with his out swing and in swing bowling he can make the batsmen to go back to the pavillion.
First of all bad luck for praveen kumar. Its like heaven falling down for him because you never know whether he will be in squad for next worldcup. He was in top form and could have been the trump card for team india. Let's hope it turns out to be a blessing in desguise and bring best out of munaf, nehra and sreesanth -- atleast two of whom will assist zaheer in fast-bowling department. Sreesanth is a good young fast bowler of india & this may be the opportunity for him to make his mark. Best luck Team INDIA!!
@lou_is (668)
I never thought that Praveen will get injure in this very important game. There is no bowlers like him who can swing the ball and he bowls medium fast but still batsmen won't be able to touch the ball. I am very much happy to see him very soon in the Indian team squad.
It is sad that Praveen Kumar is not playing. But, I think this should be a good chance for the replacement. Sreesanth, I believe should be given a chance. He deserves it. He did bowl well, in the series against New Zealand and South Africa. He can be expensive at times, but he will give you wickets. With Zaheer around, he should be able give spells. He is any ways a better option than Ishant Sharma or R. P. Singh. Well I have not heard much about Irfan Pathan these days. ... He would have been a good option if he still remembers to swing the ball, like he used to...!!!!Soooo ...!!!! Well, for me Sreesanth is the best option available and the selectors should show faith in him... Sahre your views.... Balu
@lou_is (668)
Sreesanth bowls line and length but the problem is he doesn't know how to use those tricks according to the situation. I really appreciate his bowling for some times not for all times. But Praveen is the bowler who can pick early wicket of the opponents.
@venkit (2957)
ya surely praveen kumar is a big loss for indian team. I think he is the good bowler in indian team. he is a very good new ball bowler, so it will be big miss.
Sreesanth Will be given and a chance and should be given the chance because he is experienced , wicket taking and agressive too.. Many misundeerstand him by saying run-leaking bowler which is his past . he is now mature with his bowling line and lengths and less with is antics. Also in series against new zealand in december , he just played two matches and took 7 wickets . RP singh and pathan will never get a chance.