onbux payment

India
February 8, 2011 11:25am CST
i heard onbux is delaying payments like 3 to 4 days,is the instant payment feature reinstalled?
5 responses
@mysdianait (64056)
• Italy
8 Feb 11
I received my payment INSTANTLY to Paypal yesterday from OnBux. It was my second payment. I also received payments from NoaBux, iiBux and AoBux too.
1 person likes this
@nainesh1 (1657)
• India
8 Feb 11
I also did received my 7th payment on 4th feb so we are in the white list .
@louievill (19663)
• Philippines
8 Feb 11
I got paid instantly by onbux too the other day, but I do not know about the other sites cause I have not joined them.
@mysdianait (64056)
• Italy
8 Feb 11
So all is well at least for now. I am standard there and have my own refs so nothing to lose.
@nainesh1 (1657)
• India
8 Feb 11
They have made a white list of 62% users which are payed instantly and the other 38% is checked for suspected cheating . If you are honest you will be paid . I can't put payment proof link here as I have added water mark of my blog's name on it, if you want to see PM me.
1 person likes this
@Tina83 (1224)
• India
8 Feb 11
On 4th me also received my 2nd payment instantly so me also thinking that in whitelist.My Ist payment was manual though but it took less then a day.
1 person likes this
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
10 Feb 11
Just now before reading these discussion i request my payout from onbux and recieved it instantly on my paypal Its still pays instantly it was delaying payment before for 1 days but now i think they are back and sending payout faster as it was before
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
8 Feb 11
As far as I know, onbux is still legit. I have been paid one time and slow bur sure, working on my 2nd payment. I like onbux, as they are similar to neobux in many ways. I am just a standard member at onbux, and I don't have referrals, but that is okay, as their is no guarantee that they will be active anyway. I would much rather do it myself, than have inactive referrals. Good luck to you, and happy myloting.