Valentine is coming...

valentine - Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day, is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. The day is named after one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established by Pope Gelasius I in 500 AD. It was deleted from the Roman calendar of saints in 1969 by Pope Paul VI, but its religious observance is still permitted. It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines"). The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.
@xxj3ffxx (501)
Australia
There's this new girl that I just made friend with and I really like her... Valentine is coming and I wonder if it would be too early to buy her chocolate on this occasion? Is chocolate will be too obvious and Might it be a bad idea? what are you doing for Valentine? any ideas I could do on this day?
I think your a sweet heart to buy her something so soon. You know it is great even to gift things to your friends. I bought my daughter panties and bras and I gave her a heart with chocolates in it.
@xxj3ffxx (501)
hey.. i can give my daughter anything..and I wont doubt me refusing my gift.. but this is not about giving gift to daughter. I'm feeling scared that she may refuse my gift...and i will lose my face.
Don't stress it so much then. Just leave it alone and don't give her anything at all. I would not want you to be hurt in the long run..
@xxj3ffxx (501)
oh.. you mean that it wouldn't be a good idea to take a step forward?
@EdnaReyes (2628)
Well chocolates is not a bad idea for a Valentine's gift. You can give the girl a box and just a little note of friendship, remembering friends on this special occasions. If she's not committed, there's no harm in trying to catch her attention and maybe you too could share a good date on this special Day. A decorative balloons goes well with a box of chocolates, give it a try!Happy and sweet Valentine's Day!
@xxj3ffxx (501)
yea.. i like your idea.. i think i will buy her a box of chocolate.. i dont think she will reject it tho..