Residual income

@amirev777 (2552)
Hi Do you have any source of residual income? I would just love to have, as it would provide me with additional financial security.
@hexebella (1140)
I'm a distributor of a food supplement with head office in Utah, USA. We have a very unique product which helped a lot of people in this globe. Its an international company and I know they have branch in your country. Product is proven effective and i use it and my whole famly.This is not a get rich quick scheme, u still have to work on it. Should you want to know more PM me. Ciao!
@amirev777 (2552)
Hi hexebella I have sent a friend's request to you. I can surely have a look at the business opportunity and if it is favourable, will surely go ahead with it.
@hexebella (1140)
I didn't get your friend request amirev777, anyway I will send you...
@mermaidivy (15417)
Of course it would be nice to have that sort of income, owning houses for rent, how nice?
@amirev777 (2552)
Hi mermaidivy Thanks for replying. Yes owning houses which you could give would surely generate a residual income, but imagine the capital cost it incur. Here I am talking about online residual income, where there is no much initial investment.
@mensab (4208)
i have similar question for those who have residual income. what i do is blogging. and i am hoping as everyone would say that my blogs will provide me residual income. well, i am not earning that much, but indeed my blogs give me some earnings. i am currently building the contents of my blogs. hopefully, they will give me the residual income that i want.
@amirev777 (2552)
Hi So you have a blog and you are earning from it - that is what you call residual income, whatever the amount may be. BTW what is your blog about? and how are you earning from it?
@isloooboy (1741)
• United Arab Emirates
Well I just recently join an great site which is made for an residual income. What are they offering is unique at least for me it is. If you go to my profile you will find link of the site. What they are offering? this is the basic question right now. Well site is going to launch their first product in action today at 11.30AM CST US time which is trading platform and minimum investment is just start from $5 and no maximum. Right now they are using PayPal and Alertpay as payment processors and they will work. They will launch there second platform on March and the complete site will be operational in mid April 2011. This is the Golden time to join this amazing site who have so much for online earners. If you need any assistance just PM me.
@amirev777 (2552)
Hi isloooboy Thank you very much for replying to my post. I will surely check your profile. so the site is getting launched today, is it?
@clrumfelt (5427)
I just signed up for a site and the signup link is in my profile. It is free to work for them and I am hoping to earn money there.
@deserve40 (1607)
Well friend. I did registered myself through your referral link but I am sorry to state that this site is not going to be legit site. They say that I can get the first work only after I have earned through referral system...! Means if I do not have referrals then I am not going to get the said work on this site. This is the indication that this site is not a legit one.
@clrumfelt (5427)
Possible this site is not going to be legit but I figured what have I got to lose? I will let Mylotters know when I reach first payout level.
@amirev777 (2552)
Hi Yes it is very much necessary to check the credentials of the site before you join it even though it may be free to join, because it can surely cost you the time and time is money.