Why bhajarang daL is opposing the VALENTINE DAY in india?

friends, here in india there is a hindu religious group is there, name is bhajarang dhal. It is opposite to Valentine day, http://www.fullhyderabad.com/hyderabad-news/valentines-day-in-hyderabad-bajrang-dal-begins-threats-297 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajrang_Dal IF ANY TWO (BOY N GIRL) PERSONS ARE APPEARED TO THEM OUTSIDE, THEY JUST DIRECTLY DO MARRIAGE TO THEM. And they never think that whether they are brother-sister, or friends or any other relations.... It is so vulgar. I fully opposite to this. And they are saying that "we are hindus, we have to stop that foreign culture". But in my openion valentines day is the symbol of LOVe. Every human have a right to express their love. Friends do you support me...? If you are not supporting me, tell me y?
hi rameshchow I agree fully with you that Valentines day is a good thing where boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife have a God given right to express our love for each other. and also love between family members and friends too. its just a lovely day for all. Why is it wrong in that sect's eyes and why force people to marry if they are brother and sister, thats just disgusting..You know really with the world becoming smaller due to electronics we must try to get along with one other in all cultures and not do this stop foreign culture bit.Really like the song "it's a small world after all" we must not think like that, we are all human beings and should accept each other's ideas and cultures.
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Absolutely, Mrs. Hatley. And now we can all see how technology enabled the Egyptians, can't we?
Okay, that's ridiculous. Men and women, and boys and girls, can be together, without being married. I have a boyfriend, and we are not married, and we go out in public all of the time, we have held hands in public, kissed and hugged in public, we have shown a lot of PDA or "Public Display of Affection". I have several man friends, and we are just that, FRIENDS! We talk to each other, give each other advice, and encourage each other, but that's all that we do. People have the right to be friends with one another if that is what they want, and they have the right to show their love for each other in public if that is what they want. Imagine what a wonderful peaceful world this would be if we could all just love.
You have great freedom madam. But we are really suffering with this bhajrang dal.
You don't have to conform to this. Education, fight back against it. Amass a large amount of people who don't like this and think that it is ridiculous stand up against those people and tell them to stop. You guys don't have to put up with that. You don't.
I am fully concentrating my studies. But we have to clean like these problems of society. We can not be calm in a society know. have a nice day. god bless you.
For me Valentines is simply a day we celebrate the love for others, it does not necessarily mean we do not love all year round. I do like the one day emphasis as it re-confirms and reminds us that we love.
yes honey, Love is universal, freedom is universal... India is a secural country. Then who are these fellows(bhajarang dal) with useless morals...?
I can only take a guess and say heartless fellows, no??
Yes, marixa, you are absolutely said correct. They are heartless fellows. They are making this as political issue, and they are now not in power now, so they want to make this as a threat to the government, and to disturb the society. Idiots.
@shibham (17025)
Neither i am lover nor i have a girl friend, yet oppose the stand of that organisation. Its too much. NO one should stand against someone liberty.
yes it too too ....n three much...
@vandana7 (66045)
I agree shiby.
@paula27661 (15899)
I normally respect all cultures and beliefs but this bhajarang dhal sounds like a tyrannical bunch to be honest with you. Whether one likes to celebrate Valentine’s Day or not is irrelevant because it is a day when some people like to celebrate the love they have for one another. Now what could possibly be wrong with that? If you tell me that Valentine Day is too commercial I will agree with you wholeheartedly but if a boy wants to pick a flower for a girl and tell her he loves her I say it’s lovely and why not...So yes I support your point of view for sure rameschchow...
Even one brother and sister appeared on the road, they will rudely try to make marriage to them also. Culture less fellows....
@vandana7 (66045)
I agree... Bajrang Dal is full of retards.
Yes, my dear friend, it is really a cruel organization. We the youth will give a correct answer to that bludy org.
@zralte (4186)
Whatever....that has been going on for a few years. Every year, one or the other group will oppose something or the other. I guess that is what makes India, India. 'Moral Police' I call them. They've got too much time on their hands. Saying 'We are Hindus, we have to stop that foreign culture' shows their ignorance. India is a secular country, therefore, different religions. India is not made up of just Hindus. There are Christians, Muslims, Bhuddhists, etc,etc Oh Boy....let me stop before I stop making sense.
I welcome your valuable openion my friend. Yes india is a secular country, we can do what ever we like(but not to harm others). But what these fellows are doing..?