Who earn 500-1000$/month ?Tell me what strategy use for this ?

Romania
I am very interesting to know how is possible to earn a good profit/month.Please offer me an example by the program who offer earning 500-1000$/month.I apreciate your experience and I follow your method step by step.Please no posted ptc program because this program in many case are short life.
@write23 (53)
I earn money by doing article writing at Squidoo and Hubpages as well as my personal blogs. It takes learning SEO and lots of effort.
M...yes I have account on Squidoo and Hubpages.At Hubpage I create my own website but I no see more results.I am according with you about that a good promote combined with seo and other online marketing could be a good storm of visitors on a website ...and they maybe will become a referral or buy some products.I apreciate if you tell me how much money earn per month with your methods?And how more exactly proceed in your example?
I'll be happy to baressi43. My best month I earned over $1000. If you want, you can look at the link on my profile page. One that page I lay out how I'm doing it and also list my earnings. Making money online isn't get rich quick it takes time and effort. You need to write a lot of high quality articles in order to get results. If you have stick-to-it-ness you will do great. I hope this helps.
Can't be done in the short run. It takes time, patience, education, and persistence plus an outstanding affiliate program, product, or service.
If I no request too much could give me one or two example of programs who you use and obtain a good results?
@CatGods (4596)
Every one know that if you want to make the bigger money online that you have to star by using your own ideas, skills, talents, hobbies and interests. I mean think about some the people that you have heard of who are making bigger money online. Are they following some one elses program? I bet not. So therefor making money online is about what you know and how you apply that knowledge.
Have a results with some program once who you are satisfied by earning online per month?Tell me about once please maybe two who generate a good income/month!
@UmiNoor (3487)
I know of many Hubpages writers who earn more than $100 in a month. If you go to the website, look for Success Stories and you can read about how these people do it to make that amount of money.