friends not approved

@savypat (20246)
I have started not approving new friends who post and respond only to money making issues. I am not interested in these and usually delete friend who are. This is nothing personal, it's only a matter of time on my part, I try to respond to at least one discussion for each of my friends who post that day. Having to open, read and delete those who are only posting for money making issues is of no interest to me and just waste my time.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yeah me too. I go and have a look at their profile, and I figure if that's all that's on there, I'm going to get spammed, and there won't be any interaction other than that....
@yoyo1198 (3644)
I've denied 3 this week who have zero to a few activities and money-making banners on their profile. Some FR's are really iffy but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for a little while.
@paula27661 (15899)
I tend to skip over those too Pat. I am limited for time so I cannot afford to waste any on money making posts that could possibly contain referral links and the like. Sadly there are so many who presume that MyLot can be used just to promote their earning sites and we know that is not what this place is about.
What makes this a very difficult thing to do is that it seems like it is something that is an ongoing issue. You are right, though, I do not like to have friends that only talk about making money because during the time that I've been here, I have learned that the time that I've been here, the reason that I am here is not all about how I can make the most money possible on the computer. Occasionally I will take part in these discussions occasionally, but it isn't something that I want to talk about all the time.
@sweet_pea (3326)
Well I have one pending right now. I checked her profile and she has 200+ friends with O activity. I'd really wonder what is she doing here collecting friends but with not interacting? Makes me confused. Anyway, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, unless I see some interaction, I won't accept her yet.
I can understand you very well. In my case i have approved all friend requests but just turned off the notification for those who are doing the same thing that you mentioned and sometimes i delete them. Like you i am trying my best, when i am not busy to respond to my friends. I don't like responding to money making issues as well and i find them uninteresting.
Ok, good for you if that's the way you feel. I don't accept friends on here if they sem to be spammers or just idiots. Sometimes those are both one in the smae. Thanks for letting everyone know how you feel. Have a good one.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I do the same thing. And when someone I have approved only posts those kind of discussions, I just delete the email alert from my inbox. I'm here so seldom anyway, that I want my time to mean something.......