All persons can try crying in a depression,it felt so refreshing.Would you?

I can not deny it that I sometimes forgot that I have already cried due to high depression,yet after I have done it was so refreshing because your anxieties are gone and that life must go on.It seems very peculiar for a male person like me talking about crying,but you can feel reborn again and can go back to your good mood.Women are easy to cry,but men are not.What can you say about this my friends?
@ruperto (1552)
Interesting. It seems "crying" is an effective coping mechanism to deal with all kinds of emotional stress ... I thing men and women who cry freely are giving themselves the best natural defense against emotional stress ... bad news for the pharmaceuticals , but I think any artificial means to cope with emotional stress will only eliminate the symptoms and not the root cause ... I think if we get depressed, we can try to play the "mind and heart game: we could find new sources of hope: What better source of hope than to align to the Invisible All-Powerful that makes all things possible" ... but then again, we all lose hope in one time or another ... Khalil Gibran's writings inspired millions and saved many from depression ... yet Khalil himself got depressed at about age 45 ... it seems in the final analysis, there is a time to beat depression and there is a time to give in to depression ... and it is well, Amen. What do you think?
It seems you posted for the second time around,but I still appreciated it.