what is enjoy life

@kanchan10 (1061)
how is a person supposed to enjoy in life.what does enjoyment in life means. is it earning more money is it spending time in disco/pubs with friends is it drinking hard drinks what it is. express your self.
hello kan-chan10~ if you're being practical~ money enjoys life!~ :3 if you're being passive, just normal things with great blessings is enjoyment~ but with spending your money to some unnecessary materialistic things~ that's a bit of just being happy for a while.~ remember being happy and fulfilled has different meanings~ have a nice day~ i hope you got my point XD just visited mylot today nyaha~
@kanchan10 (1061)
money can give you enjoyment. what it provides is fulfillment,pleasure of achievement. enjoyment is very simple in nature but difficult to have
enjoying life is very important. you should do all, sacrifice to become successful and earn money to collect and keep it up for importance making. enjoy life with more happiness and bonding of yourself and be a example in good ways. be have time to yourself to do what you want, and enjoy, spending your time in traveling or tour to the other places or world. enjoy life with your friend's to get some kind of jamming each other. enjoy life to be faithful to God.
@kanchan10 (1061)
every body has different ways to enjoy life.i for my self enjoy when i am alone,thinking about the good things that i think i have done.no matter what happens elsewhere.
@sais06 (1288)
For me, to enjoy life means to appreciate the things that you have or that happened to you. We can still enjoy even without money or job. We can still enjoy even if not we're not drinking hard drinks. What I mean is that we can enjoy even the simplest thing that we have, it's just a matter of how much we appreciate it. For example, I enjoy drinking coffee because I love drinking coffee - the taste, the aroma and the effects it has on me. There are people who enjoy playing with their pets because they love their pets. So through appreciation and gratitude that we can enjoy life. Have a nice day!
@kanchan10 (1061)
thats what i mean by enjoyment.being able to do anything that i prefer is enjoyment.money is immaterial here."enjoy" comes from within. achieving some goals give me best enjoyment
Enjoying life means different things to different people. I think me it means not being stressed out and not wanting to harm myself. I am here for the second day straight mylotting and playing a game on face book. My plan is to be here all day and that is great for me. I will take a few breaks to enjoy my mans time and watch some tv. other than that I plan to enjoy life on the computer. I have no money to spend and yet I am still sitting here hapy as can be.
@kanchan10 (1061)
to me enjoyment is a state of mind. you can enjoy your time staying lonely in your room or spending time with your computer.it is upto you to decide. making good time even more attracting is enjoyment
@dong88 (794)
I think,have a stable job,there are several intimate friends,no debt,have time to spend on their own,healthy body,ha ha,this is enjoying life.Hope I and my friends,and a happy life!
@kanchan10 (1061)
that is your way of looking at it.spending quality time with friends is one of the best enjoyment.