Do you own a Cricut?

I just got my Cricut for Christmas, and I love it. My daughter has one that I had used on many occasions and it is so much fun and also cuts out the cost of having to buy font and letter stickers. I was wondering if anyone that has a Cricut has tried the Cricut Design Studio. I just downloaded the trial version but can't get it to load. If you have purchased this or used it, what do you think about it? Do you like it, was it worth the cost? The only one I have found was $65.
Your making me want to cry. I can't wait to get one for myself. But,it will be on clearnace when I do get it. I want to make premade scrapbooks for different events and resell them online. This way people can personalize it anywhay they see fit. I love watching this on tv and so desire it when I see it in the stores. But,cost wise I can wait. Good for you and good luck loading it.
Can't remember where you live, but if you have Big Lots, check there. That is where I got mine, I paid $128 for it and the basic cartridge that comes with it. I had looked at ebay, bid on a few there, but found that even though the begining bid was low, there was an automatic bid set up on them to raise the bids. I love the cricut, I have made personalized scrapbooks for people, but I was the photographer and scrapbooker. I have seen some cute pre-made books, but personally love doing it myself. In case you aren't aware, I buy most of my cardstock at Walmart, they are $5 for a paper pack. Good luck on getting your cricut soon
I live in ny but no way near big lots. I lived near them when I was in Miami and would have bought one. But,I am glad your enjoying yours. I stopped sewing so this would be perfect for my crafting needs.
@cher913 (25890)
here in canada they are well over $100 and for me, since i don't really scrapbook (i do make my own tags and cards) its not really worth the money. my friend has one but she is also a school teacher so she uses it for both.
My daughter is looking forward to when her little one starts school....she'll be putting her's to good use. I paid $128 for mine, but they are normally more, I bought the babycricut (the basic one)
@ElicBxn (60895)
I've seen those things, but I never could figure out how to justify my getting one. You, on the other hand, probably can. Considering how much those Cricuts cost, I'd guess $65 really isn't a bad cost for a program.
@jillhill (37383)
I do have a cricut but haven't tried the design studio....did you get it loaded and do you like it? I have a ton of different cartridges so haven't searched for anything new...my two little granddaughters...just love the cricut!