Elomi

@dawnald (84146)
Shingle Springs, California
OK so I got my HerRoom e-mail and they were advertising Elomi bras. Pretty, come in my size, but expensive ($50 +). They come in colors other than white, black and tan too. Even purple! Anyway, I'm a little leery of bras, even ones that I have tried one, because I often find that after some wear, they start rubbing me the wrong way. And if I'm going to spend $50 on one, I want it to be one that doesn't. So maybe I can catch these on a sale, and give one a try. But meanwhile, does anybody have any experience with this line of lingerie?
I haven't had experience with them but I find that my straps keep falling off my shoulders. Ugh! I tighten it and it still does it. The brand I am sure. Have you thought of buying the bra alittle bigger so it isn't so apt to rub you the wrong way? There's a sight you can go to that helps you make sure you are ordering the right size bra too. I found it and it was great.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Once I adjusted the straps it wasn't doing it any more, so I don't think it was the wrong size, just adjusted the wrong way.
Well, that's good.
I'm not at all familiar with this line of lingerie so I really can't be of help to you on the subject of the brand. As far as price, however, I don't think that there would be any way that I would ever be able to justify spending that much money on a bra. Now, is there any place that sells this brand around where you live because if that is the case maybe you could just go in and try one on to see what kind of an impression that it gives you?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Maybe Macy's or Nordstrom, idk...
@p1kef1sh (45640)
At first I thought this was a discussion about cheese. Then I remembered that the cheese is called haloumi and not elomi. I did once buy and wear a bra. A 36ff sports bra in black. Not pretty but ideal if going on a spirit night time cat burgling. I wonder what they do with all those cats. $50 sounds a lot for a bra. But if it keeps your assets well supported then I guess that it's worth it. But I am quite certain that if they need rubbing you can find someone to do it for a lot less!!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
@zandi458 (27952)
I've not heard of that brand before. Bras can be very expensive and there is a brand that is quite popular here called Crony. It is supposed to uplift the sagging boobs and the price is around the range of US200 each. The beauty is we can exchange for a new one with a small amount of fees if it is torn. They have the full range which include girdle for the tummy and pants for the butts. I've bought all of them in the hope to repair the sags. I can tell you that these expensive undergarments can never fight gravity that comes with aging. Everything will go southward when we age.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
yeah it's going south all right!
I just took a look at a website for this brand: http://www.biggerbras.com/brandsuper/category-bras-elomi.shtml Wow very pretty! I only use the ones from Victoria's Secret and they cost about the same. My babies need comfort and I have always try them on first as for that amount of money they have to feel just right from the get go.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Victoria's secret is one cup size too small for me, and they also discontinued my favorite bra.
@hofferp (4739)
No, no help here. I've never even heard of it, let alone try it. I haven't bought a new bra in....
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I did and I liked it, but the buggers discontinued the colors other than black, beige and white. But it wasn't an elomi...