Ways to get over a broken heart?

@mark98 (570)
China
What are some good ways to get over a broken heart/hurt from past relationships? Take the good from the past relationships,reflect on it. Take the bad from the past relationships,reflect on it. Realize that everything happens for a reason and the outcome is always good.
@sheena04 (117)
Make your self busy. Meet new friends or spend time with your family or close friends. There's a saying time heals all wounds. Whatever situation/struggles you are facing just lift up to God and He'll help you to restore yourself from being broken. He'll make you whole again.. :)
I think for me the best way to get over a broken heart is to put distance between me and who ever it was I was with. I don't go where they go and I don't do what we use to do. It has worked for me. I remove their number from my mind and phone and facebook as well.
@buggles64 (2715)
Looks like you answered your own question :)
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Hello Mark98! It´s not easy to talk about a broken heart. I try to took the best of the past. The good moments that are still on my soul. And I try to forget the harmful episodes. Even with my father, that is the man who has most hurt me. Blessings!... Dainy