Money issues?

@o2bnocn (2896)
Money issues make me stressed out. I also feel aggravated. I am happy that I can at least go online and make some money. Although it is hard to find the time to make money online because it is too time consuming. College takes up most of my time. Then the second thing would have to be cleaning. Then I have to have time to just relax at least every now and then. Sometimes I just feel like making money online is not worth it. Any one else have the same feeling?
No I have all the time in the world to make money online. I just don't know where to start other than selling stuff. I am tired of buying and housing stuff to be sold online.
@o2bnocn (2896)
Well I can't seem to find the time really. I haven't had that much luck selling stuff online. I can't even get my college books to sell! My mom is trying to sell things to make some extra money and she is having a hard time with it as well. I have experience in surveys, gpt, and reviewing products to make money. It is just so time consuming. It's good to do if your looking for some extra pocket money. Or money just for luxury purposes. I do it because I need the money and I can use any dollar I can get. You can look at my profile and my blog but I think they need to be updated a little bit. I did update my blog a little but but it needs to be organized. my blog has gotten out of control! Well I wish you luck with selling!
I want to review products if I can keep them. I was just reading about a company the other day. But,they wanted me to pay $25 to join I tore the paper up..
@o2bnocn (2896)
Well there is a website that I know of called reviewstream. You get paid .50 cent per review. The payout is at $50 so it takes you a while to reach that amount to get your money. You can also get paid at the rate of $2.50. Although it is really hard. You can review anything but reviewstream doesn't send you products. You just go to the website and review anything literally. You don't sign up. Just use your paypal email address. I will warn you that I have had a lot of my reviews rejected from them. So it does get aggravating but its worth a try. They are legit. The biggest disadvantage is that they can reject reviews.
Not so much that it is hard but it certainly is time consuming and a great deal of persistence must be applied. I suppose we think about earning online and we immediately assume it is easy then we get into the ventures and find out it take a great deal of patience.
@o2bnocn (2896)
That is so true. I have been earning money online for a couple of years now. So I am really sick of some of the sites. I will go months and not be on any of them. I would like to just stop doing them altogether except for mylot. I just need the money and the money can really come in handy. It is very time consuming with some sites. It almost seems as if the more time you spend on certain websites the more money you earn. Although it comes to a point that it is not worth it.
If we divide the number of hours we invest versus the amount we make daily it certainly is not enough. But what can we do but keep going because we need the money. I do wish you a great deal of blessing as I know exactly what you are feeling.
@louie847 (351)
Yes i had the feeling that making or earning money online will be a waste of time and not worth it because its very hard to earn online especially with the low rates. But i realize that its not a get rich easily method if you are online. It takes time.
@o2bnocn (2896)
Yes I realize that to. Thanks for being honest. I do like the fact that I can make money online and I am not looking for a get rich scheme. I just want to be able to make a decent amount of money every month without spending countless hours on the internet. Plus some sites are hard to even earn enough to cash out.
@sjvg1976 (13974)
I alsohave a feeling that on line money cannot make you rich in a day it need hardwork & patience. i too in a search of these sites by which one can really make money without investment but not been able to find it out please help me to find it out. i think its not a waste of time you need to be patient & unlike other sites which recommend to devote less time you need to give time to work on line.
@paula27661 (15900)
I relate to you very much! I am a stay at home mum and I am very busy around the house with the mundane chores one has to attend to every day. That along with taking care of my daughter leaves me very little spare time which I spend online. At the moment I have over 400 emails from MyLot in my inbox so my chances of catching up are virtually nil along with the chance of making decent money! We are strapped for cash too and my husband suggested I get a job (Bless him-not!) Aside from wondering how the heck I can add a job to all my chores I have to wonder where I will find one that would allow me to be back home in time for the end of the school day and to take time off during school holidays! I relate to the feeling that earning online takes a lot of time for not very much return but I don’t see what else I can do at this point.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Yes lol My husband makes just enough for us to get by on, we have 2 kids, I take classes online and I homeschool. Very overwhelmed. Now way I could ever work on this schedule. I do take side jobs when my son is out of school or I am not in school to help pad our income.
@megamatt (14333)
Sadly I do think that making money online is not something that everyone is going to be successful in. Granted, I think for the most part, I am rather moderately successful. Not as successful as I want to be. I think that really, I would put more time into it, but I'm going to college and by the time I get done with my work, I'm a bit too worn out to do anything constructive. So sadly it is not for everyone. I think that I am a bit better off as that I have made some money. Perhaps not as much as I wanted to. Still it is something that requires patience, which really does baffle me why I have stuck with something like this for this long. In an attempt to make money, it does require a deal of patience for sure. There are days where it does not seem worth it, but I think that could be burn out in general. There are days where I think that there are many things that are not worth it.
@dodo19 (27759)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't really feel that way. Money issues do stress me out, just like you, but I don't feel that making money online is a waste of time. I don't really think that way.
how about data entry recommendations 1 mydata team 2 online data entry job good luck to you please visit these websites.