I eat too much!

I am 163cm tall and 55 kilograms. Others say i look skinny, some say i am fine. I eat breakfast at 8 or 9 in the morning then i eat snacks at 10am again. At 12 i eat my lunch and then at 3 or 4pm i eat snacks again and at 7 i eat my diner. I eat each meal with the same amount each day but I don't gain weight easily. You might be wondering why i eat a lot, but if i don't have this schedule i will easily lose weight, probably 1 kilogram each week. Now am I eating too much?
No you are not, if you are always doing physical chores. When you get too move too much always, your tendency is to eat a lot of times. You just have a fast metabolism. You may look skinny, but maybe you are healthy - meaning you don't get sick everytime.
@lady1993 (17789)
I don't think you eat too much at all.. people need to have snacks in between meals, and they need to eat whenever they feel hungry. I even eat more than you. If that habit is working well for you, then I suggest you continue it, just don't eat unhealthy foods.
@stanley777 (7177)
Not really, different people have different eating habits anyway. As long as you eat healthy food, I guess it's fine- your weight is proportined to your height too. And if that eating habit works for you, then continue it.
@shibham (17025)
Hi toni... my weight is also too near to you... i mean under 60 and skinny as you have mentioned. Your schedule never said that you are eating too much. Actually increasing weight depends on what you are eating... not how much you are eating. I have not a perfect routine as i am a mobile person. lol. Have a nice day.
@marcmm (1806)
If I'm not mistaken, you have an ideal weight with your height. So, you are having the right portion of food. Usually it is not how much we ate, it is how much calories our body burnt which will contribute to our weight. So right now you have quite high metabolisme which burn a lot of calories and that what make you easily lose weight when you are not eeating that much. As long as you eat healthy, I don't think it will do you any harm with your eating pattern now. You're doing fine.
@sais06 (1288)
I don't think you are eating too much. Just eat if you feel hungry it's not bad. And I guess your body is already used to the schedule of your meal. I say that we eat too much if we are already full and yet still eat more. That's too much for me. In your case, since you don't gain weight easily then it's just your normal consumption of food.
@maximax8 (28285)
I think that you are eating an average amount. I have breakfast at 7 in the morning, lunch at 12 noon and dinner at 5 in the evening. I am trying to lose weight so I don't snack between meal times. The meal portions should be average. It is healthy to eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think it depends on our minds.. i dont think you eat too much.. be yourself
@pawan1 (92)
it depends on persons to person...if u compare to my meal i use to eat only two times(at 10am and at 9 pm) yet my weight is 70kg....