Have you ever lost something so dear?

South Korea
I love taking pictures and I love digital cameras. A couple months ago I lost my camera and never found it :( I was really sad because that was an expensive camera and I had bought it myself. Actually I am still sad and sometimes I get mad at myself for being too careless. I tend to lose stuffs like often. So have you ever lost something that was very dear to you? Did you manage to find it??
Sorry to hear about your lost camera and I do know this feeling as one time I lost an expensive cell phone and I treasured that phone as I had just recently had purchased it before I lost it. I was not able to recover the cell phone, although I did have insurance on it, but the fact that it was valuable and my carelessness, caused me grief. Now I try to be extra careful as I would not want the same experience.
@cream97 (29168)
Hi. thatgirl13. I have lost a picture that me and my son had taken in 2003. When I moved, I could never find out where this picture went. I looked everywhere for it. It was such a beautiful picture that me and him had taken together. I will have to ask the guy if he still has this photo saved into his computer. If he does, then I would love to get another copy, if possible. I hope that you can find your camera. If not, then I hope that God can bless you with one that was identical to it. I know that he has done this for me many times. I know that he can do the same thing for you too.
• South Korea
Oh!! :( I hope the guy still has the photo in his computer :) About me, I don't think I'm getting back the camera. it's been about 2months now, tried all I could and searched for it. I have no hope left now.
@jhaidro (879)
I also love to take pictures. I still have my camera but the sad thing is, when my computer crashed, it deleted all my files including my photo collection. The feeling was indescribable. I did not know on how to react. I worked for those photos for years and they were gone in an instant. Its sad but what can I do. It already happened. Maybe the next step is to continue on preserving good memories with my camera.
• South Korea
i know how you feel. i usually dont develop photos and just keep them in the computer and last year my computer had to be formatted and I lost all of my pictures and music. I was really angry lol.
@mermaidivy (15416)
I love taking pictures as well, I remember the last time when my computer was down, I lost all the pictures that I used to take with my sister, unfortauntely, I didn't have any backups with my pictures... I was so upset with it and now I burnt all of my pictures into a CD-room or put it in the USB driver.