I have been fighting the craving for that kit kat bar.

Today I had to fight myself not to purchase that kit kat bar. It was the large one so I left it in the store. I want one so bad so I am glad I left it there. I think adrian may buy me candy for Valentines and I would hate to not want it. So,I will wait till monday before I go to buy one. I would not mind if he just bought me that one candy bar. I might hint at it tonight. I am proud of myself for resisting the craving as well.
Good to hear that you are doing well with temptation, it is great that you can resist it. As you know you and sure that if you had bought it that you would have eaten the whole thing. Best not hint Andrian for the kit kat, as I am sure he will buy it for you then you will have both the kit kat and the valentines candy and for sure the temptation then would be too risky as it will be on hand. Best of luck, happy to see you happy.
I gained four pounds and now I want nothing to do with a kit kat bar. LOL thanks
@jillhill (37383)
Good for you...you are doing better then I am. I bought hershey's hugs and some other carmel hearts to take to work for Valentines day and I can't stay out of them! I probably won't get any chocolate for Valentines day so I guess if I treat myself it's okay...in moderation!
In moderation is the key. I know I may have eaten it all so I am galad I left it. I would like what you have as well. Just a few would do. Take care..
Please excuse myself from this discussion because I do not like chocolates. Especially I avoid eating sweets, please dont think I have diabetes but generally dont prefer to eat sweets. Happy Valentines day.
It's good that you took a bold decision,but actually (A little bit of) chocolate is good for our health. Dark chocolate has antioxidants that are really good for the health. But the bad things about chocolates is that they contain too much sugar and fat that may add extra calories to our body. No one can resist the taste of a chocolate and they said that chocolate can help soothe a broken heart and can help relax the emotion if you're really sad.
@Ichiru101 (285)
I would commend you for being able to resist. I don't think I am able to do that. My chocolate addiction got the better of me sadly.
It always does make me feel good when I am able to resist a craving. However, it is not something that I am able to do very often. I think that the reason for that is because of the fact that I don't often have cravings for different foods and when I am craving them I think that it is something that my body needs. I hope that you did get the candy bar that you were hoping for as a Valentine's gift today.
@cher913 (25890)
you could have got one and put it in the freezer. what i do (even with a chocolate bar) is take a small piece at a time (even a chocolate bar can be divided into 3!) but good for you!
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. gifts, I know exactly what you mean. There are so many things that I had to stop myself from buying, that I had an strong urge to buy. I am so glad that I made that decision when I did too. But it is nothing wrong with treating yourself, just as you are thinking about doing. I hope that you get that special Kit Kat's bar, especially from your sweet lover boo.
@sender621 (14956)
A candy bar craving can come at you at anytime. You may not even see it coming. for me, it wouldn't be a kit kat though. there are just too many other chocolate bars to enjoy.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Kit Kat bars I love them but then I think of the outcome so I buy them for everyone else savour the flavour a little when I unwrap one and pretend to eat all of it and I give most of it back to them all as well. I can be wicked sometimes he he he. Have not tried the new style they have bought out with a cream filling I think that it might not be as good as the original. Have you tried that one? Just wondering that´s all. One of those every so often will never hurt anyone I don´t think.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
A Kit Kat... Yummy ...and A Big One Sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation as I love it so much... So you are planning to wait as you expect a better offer for Valentines... I cannot bear to be that patient as Valentine's is still 12 hrs away... and also my wife will not gift me that I know she is too concerned about my eateries... but never mind, I will have that for her instead
Those are my favourites. those, and the Canadian Coffee Crisp bar, a filling like a giant kit kat, only with coffee in the wafer, cream, and chocolate itsself. I love those, and my husband knows it. He guys them for me all the time.