I Hate You /Go To Hell.

@Zer0Stats (1316)
I don't say "I hate you" or "go to hell" unless the other person knows I'm joking for sure because I'm paranoid that something tragic will happen after I say it and I'll end up not having the chance to take my words back.So what about you? Do you ever say "I hate you","go to hell",or something of the like to a person you actually care deeply about/love out of anger? Have you ever regretted it?
@Masihi (4228)
Well, I admit that "I hate you!" flies out of my mouth when I'm mad at Hubby, but it's not as bad as I was when I was a kid. It is an awful thing to say. Thanks for posting about this, because it does makes a person think. About the "go to hell" I don't say that, never did say it, thank heavens!
@Zer0Stats (1316)
It is a phrase you may regret later in life.One has to do every thing to keep that phrase off his or her relationship.I cannot even digest the person I love saying me "I hate you" or "Go to hell".I don't think I can sleep at night without thinking and questioning myself about it.
@Masihi (4228)
It's kinda hard when someone's always calling you "evil beast" all the time..........
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Oh,really??? Then you're cold blooded.Because I would have eaten that person who ever calls me anything like that.
@JohnMach (556)
I also haven't said that from the day I was born. Coming from me that might sound very serious and people might misunderstand me.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Good for you and the people around you!
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Words are just as hurtful, if not more hurtful, than actions. Sometimes we just have to bite our tongue lest we say something nasty to another person. You don't know how far your words can hurt another. Even if you are in the middle of a heated argument, low-blows and expletives can just aggravate the situation. It's hard not to get carried away, sometimes, but we must try to exercise self-control as much as possible. No matter how many times certain people repeat "Sticks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never hurt me." there are still certain things that we ought to keep for ourselves rather than blurt it out.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Yeah,I totally agree with you.
No,never.When my nephew was 12,he's very naughty and did little housework,often spoke back to my parents.At one time I heard them quarreling and had to talk to him.But I talked till I was blue in the face,he didn't give up!I had to let him go without adding "I hate you!" or "Go to hell!".Now he has changed a lot.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Kids are kids.They never mean anything.I've also said many things or spoken back to my parents when I was a kid but I did never really mean that.As we grow up,we change a lot.Now I never say anything like that to my parents or the person I love,my friends.Not even to any stranger!
I am with you on this one. I hate to think of going to bed angry with a loved one. It makes me so mad. I make up with my daughter all the time before I go to bed. Good or bad I must go to bed feeling she knows I love her.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Agree with you.When I go to bed angry,I cannot sleep worth a damn and it's very irritating.The anger can cause your loved one to make unhealthy decisions.
@vivamir (673)
Hi Zer0Stats.. I have said it before, and did mean it..but I couldnt have left it that way.. I apologized for those choice of words..but explained how they made me feel..and that was the closest I could get to (*ha ha*).. I didnt so much regret it, I just felt bad about pretty much telling someone they could die and I wouldnt give a monkeys.. but to be fair, they shouldnt have wound it all up to that point..(*my defense*) LoL (",)
@salonga (28016)
We should be careful with what comes out of our mouth. Saying those words "go to hell" is terrible. Anyone who utters those words must realize how horrible hell is and should not take it lightly. Some people just don't know how to be responsible in words and for that they will surely have to give an account to God.