I am cooking dinner for Valentines tomorrow night.

I have not had a valentine in so many years. I am cooking something I never made before. I just hope it comes out good. My mother wants some of it. It is baked ziti. I was wondering if I was the only one cooking early. I think it will leave me room to mylot and go to the doctir on Monday. I hate that I have a thrapy appointment this day as well. Bt,it will be fine..
@yoyo1198 (3643)
I'm going to be celebrating Valentine's Day with the three of us; me, myself, and I. I'll probably cook some short ribs and I've already bought dessert. I found some Valentine Tootsie Roll Pops at Walgreen's today when I went to pick up my meds. I love the Pops and they're all cherry flavored! Bet few of you are so blessed!
I had to read this to adrian. I think your day will be as swell as ours.
yoyo, I just read your response. , you are enjoying life.
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Yeah, just don't know if life is enjoying me!!! Sometimes we get into some fierce scrapes!!!
@laglen (19782)
This Valenitines Day, I have big plans. I will wake my daughter up for school with her gift - A Huge bin of candy and some other little trinkets. Then when I get her off to school, I will go to work where I will serve the same customers as I did last Monday. Then when I get out of work, I will come home and clean up the mess the guys made (dad and boyfriend) while I was at work, make a quick dinner, clean that up, do some paper work, wait for my daughter to come home from her date , then hit the sack. Sounds amazing doesnt it? Do you wanna hear how Tuesday goes?
LOL your busy as a bee afor sure.
@laglen (19782)
just another monday in paradise!
@cream97 (29168)
Oh my gooodness, gifts!!! You are cooking something that I have been craving for all week long!!! I love ziti. I did not know what it was, until I tasted it for my own self. It is very yummy!!!! I know that your mother will enjoy eating it. I also have to go out myself tomorrow too. To the dentist and to my daughter's school that is... I hope that your therapy appointment goes well. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Adrian said I don't have to cook it if I don't want to. I am wondering now should I do it. All the items are ready to go. I am scared to mess it up.
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Hey, just throw it all together and put into oven. Load it down with the cheese.
Oh that sounds nice and I do hope you have fun. I am sure the Ziti will be great as you have been thinking about it for a few days. Enjoy yourself, as we will not be doing anything per se special, boyfriend has a show to do that day so I will be home.
Does your man work on tv where I can see him or on other places off tv?
Right now he is doing live theater and a few commercials he has not done a film for a while, as he had moved to England and almost killed his career. His last film was with Brad Pit, in The Spygame.
@maean_19 (4662)
Oh, as for me, this would be my another solo valentine after more than 10 years celebrating it with someone. But i do not feel sad because I know it is more worthy spending valentine everyday with Jesus. Well, that would be fun that you are cooking for your mom. Good Luck!
I am not cooking at all anymore. My sweetie told me to sit back and he will cool. I can't wait to spend the time talking to him and watching him cook.
@shibham (17025)
Oh.... nice plan. Sounds like tasty. So, Monday you will be off here? have a nice time specially for the valentines day. Have a nice day.
I hope and pray I will be here. I am not planning to spend all day doing valentines day. I need to try to make payout. I went one month without earning anything.
Happy Valentine's Day! I'll be in the office tomorrow but I'm planning to make a refrigerated cake which my was requested by my kids.
I have never heard of this kind of cake before. I am sure it will be great.
I'm going out with a friend on Valentine's day, teaching her to make money online so that we can pamper ourselves next year!
That sounds cool as well. Good luck..
We are cooking at home this year as well. The main reason that we are not going out to eat for Valentine's Day is because of the fact that we don't have money to go out to eat today. The other reason, however, is that neither my husband or myself really feels like going to a restaurant and having a two hour or longer wait because of the fact that everyone else in the world wanted to eat out on the same day as us. We might go out and do something later in the week though.
@sswallace21 (1824)
Nice Avatar!! I hope your meal turns out great. I don't think I would cook something I've never cooked before though. I don't know what baced ziti is but if it's pasta, it's always better the next day. The spices have a chance to soak in better. I alway make my lasagna a day early and then bake it the next day.