in my house...

What is one thing your company can't do in your house? I know with my mother you can't do number two in her house. You have to leave when it is time for that. LOL for real she don't play.. I think for me you can't do a lot like put your feet on my furniture,yell to your friends out of my windows,or enter my fridge. But the number one thing you can't do in my house is smoke.
No smoking in my house is major number one. I also will stand for kids that yell, jump or terrorize other kids. No climbing in and out windows. I don't really care for having weird people in the house that I don't know either. No feet on the furniture or messes left that aren't cleaned up. And no showering without cleaning up the bathroom afterwards. And you can poo in my house. Just a heads up.
LOL I am glad people can poo there. They can do it here as well.
I am too! People need to poo. Pooing is actually a very important part of life.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Ya, I guess it would be you can't smoke in my house either. I really can't think of anything else. I am going to read the other replies just to see what others can't do. LOL
Your good to not allow smoking as well.
Ditto. I can't abide smoking as one of my kids get asthma attacks whenever somebody smokes inside the house. So, a big NO. I'd have to ask em to snuff em out before going in. And what else, I don't like people going inside our bedroom. That's it I guess.
I don't like people sitting on my bed. So for this reason I keep them in the living room.
@inu1711 (5288)
It's easier to forbid your friends and family to smoke inside your house. Everybody who comes to my place knows I don't smoke and I don't like them to smoke inside my house. But the most difficult thing is to make them understand I'm serious when I say they must not give the dog table scraps. I hate it when they sneak a treat under the table even though they know I don't like this.
Oh I use to give my dog table scraps because she would not eat dog food. She came to us like thaat and it was killing me. I had to later get rid of her and I never got another dog. I will be getting a kitten next month and it will be great. I love cats so much.
Yes smoking inside our apartment is not allowed and fortunately no one dares even ask as I suppose they are respectful enough. I do not allow bouncing and abusing my furniture as I will not allow the kids to that so it would not be right to allow others.
Oh how I agree with you there. You know I know people who don't stop their kids in others home from doing this. I will ask a person to leave if I have to stop them more than onece. it is a very bad habit that should never be allowed.