Never gonna give you up....

Is there anything in your life you will never give up? I thought for sure I would always drink pepsi and eat my snickers bar. I am sitting here facing a snicker Adrian bought me and I want to toss it. I can't eat it for nothing but,am very tempted because it is chocolate.. LOL I will leave it for him to eat though. I am waiting to read your thoughts. Take care..
@buggles64 (2715)
I can't think of anything that I absolutely can't live without. I mean, I love my kids but even they will eventually grow up and move away from me. As for food, I can pretty well give up almost anything, I might go through withdrawls for a little while...and chocolate, I love it, but I can and have gone without for long periods at a time. Even love, you think you can't live without it, but sometimes you don't have a choice, you just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you keep going. I love my candy, but yeah...I can live without it.
I thoght I could not live without my laptop. I had to deal beign we had no cable in the house. Now I am back to mylotting and It is so good.
I could live without ipod and also iphone. Anyone agree with me?
i couldn't live
@delkar (1716)
Yes . I will never quit on trying to make money from the internet , because it`s a free source of money, and in time, i can earn more and more, and why not, maybe even a full income and will help me a lot . I`m dreaming of that day, and i just hope that it will be on this summer . It will be like a dream come true . As about sweets , i eat a lot of them . I love Mars bar, it`s my favourite , but i`m trying not to eat too much of thouse, because i`ll be fat, and i don`t want that, even if i`m a male, i need to be carefull .
I have not had a mars bar in such a long time. I loved them like crazy back in time.
Well if Adrian does not eat the snickers, toss it in the freezer and save it for a day you feel you deserve and or want a treat. I have to say that since I never had a family of my own, until I had my kids that I would not be able to live without them as they are the reason for my so wanting further life.
I am going to put it in the freezer now.. I am glad you feel this way. I do too and I think one day she will respect me for it. Thanks
Are you talking about foods only? Well, quite a lot: chocolate, i eat it after every dinner=P mmmm..Sushi for sure, it tasted good, i am fond of it, and sushi has already been the most favourite food here; Rice!! i love rice, i love the smell of rice. i would never give these foods up
No I was talking about anything.. I love rice too,but after weight loss I gave up on it for the most part.
@cher913 (25893)
i have to say chocolate. although lately, i find my tastes changing. while i used to like snickers and mars, i find them too sweet for me now. i have taken a liking to dark chocolate and chocolate and peanut butter together.
I hope you like twix because they are the perfect combination of crunch,and peanut butter and chocolate.
My internet access. I didn't have to think about that one very long at all. I've been using the internet since I was a teenager and I've been a stay at home mother for the last four and a half years so it really is my link to the outside world. Now that I've learned that I can make a decent amount of money from using the internet on a monthly basis, it has become something that I depend on even more than I used to.
@hlgmdt (301)
I can't live without my laptop and an internet connection. I have tried not being able to surf the web due to network problems, and it was so terrible for me. I use my laptop and the internet for a lot of my activities. I use it for my researches needed at my work. I depend on the internet for the latest news. Lately, I have been using the internet to gain extra income online. Yahoo chat has also been my major means of communication with family and friends. I can't imagine my life without my laptop and internet.
My kids, my husband... And my chocolates. I'd gorge on them even if I get bigger than my husband. Oh, and eating ice cream in bed. Even if my husband goes absolutely bonkers when I do that. I can't help myself, I've been doing it since I was like, ten. And he won't make me give that up. Nuh uh.
You sound like my daughter with the Pepsi and Snickers Bar. I am more a Kit Kat and Dr. Pepper woman. Why toss the Snickers? I figure I only go through this life once and if I want a Kit Kat I will have one. I could eat alot more too. hehe It seems that in the Winter I eat more comfort food and in the Summer I eat more nutritious foods.