An almost perfect game from Bayern Munchen!

Romania
I was very happy and content yesterday, after seeing how well Bayern performed against Hoffenheim. Bayern dominated the game from beginning till the end, and hasn't let Hoffenheim to be dangerous at all, Kraft making only one single serious save all game long. After the disappointment from last week, when Koln recovered a 2-0 half time gap to beat Bayern with 3-2 I didn't know what to expect from this game. But I was very content to see Bayern playing so concentrated from the first second and the lead was never in doubt. The first chance of the game was finished with a goal from Mario Gomez and then the game seemed to be easy. Muller and Robben twice completed a 4-0 victory, after the best performance in this season,I believe. Hope that Bayern will play like this till the end of the season, and maybe something special can be achieved. What do you think? Have you seen the game? please share your thoughts...
@ram_cv (16516)
It is good to see Bayern back to winning ways. BTW, what has been the problem with Bayern this season. It is really sad to see them 13 points behind the runaway leaders Borussia Dortmund. Was it the absence of key players? Was it just poor team spirit? What was the problem this season? Cheers! Ram
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
Really good question. They have a fantastic team, and last season the managed to reach the CL finals. This season they are very variable, which can mean, that they will leave CL very fast.
@ram_cv: I think the main problem was to concentrate after returning from the cabins. There were many games this season when Bayern was leading comfortably in the half time and then in the second half they were completely different. In the Bundesliga, the only team which was better than Bayern the whole game long was Mainz, and they have won in Munchen. But the other games in Dortmund, Monchengladbach, Koln, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg, where Bayern gave away sure wins, Bayern is to blame for, because the lack of concentration they have shown after returning from the cabins. Even when they had so many injuries, they were capable of scoring lots of goals, but usually after the break, the opponent came back very quickly and Bayern was not able to strike back. @Nico: I do hope that Bayern will not be knocked out very soon from the Champions League, because if they are concentrated the whole game long, they are one of the best teams in Europe. Maybe I am subjective, but this is how I see things.
@ram_cv (16516)
But isn't that the coach's job to get the team to focus for all 90 minutes. Is he not doing a good job? Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya, after get a bad performance when meet koln, bayern back to their superb performance.. like my friend said here..many of us ask and wonder why the superb bayern doesnt dominated in this season. whats happen?? they had a full squad from a goalkeeper untill forward... whats happen?? injury is not a strong reason because bayern still had many a calibre player in reserve bench
I think that the lack of concentration from the beginning of the second half was the main reason of them performing under the possibilities. Hope that they won't have problems anymore till the end of the season.
@adhyz82 (36289)
what about robben and mario gomes performance?? do you think that bayern still buy another player next season??
Certainly they will, but not offensive players, but defensive ones. Robben was injured the first half of the season and has played only from January. I don't like Robben too much, because he is very selfish and egoistic, but Gomez has scored many goals, so I think he did his job.
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
I was an important win for Bayern. Escepially after they disspointing defeat last week against Koln. Bayern had the control the whole game, and they result 4-0 was derserved. I thin Bayern are very unstable this season, so this win was important for them.
Judging from the quality of the players Bayern has, they should have won easily the Bundesliga this year as well. But the fact that so many players were injured in the same time, and many other things made Bayern lose easy points, after being the dominant team in the first half and even leading 2 goals up. The problems started in the second half, when a completely different team came up, even if van Gaal hasn't made any substitutions.
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
I just think Bayern doesn't have their best season. The lose many matches, even home at Allianz Arena. I think you're right, that it's because some of their key players was injured the same time, but when you are leading with 2 goals, then you must not lose. Bayern did that, and I'm not sure if they'll be able to qulify for the champions league next season, which would be disastrous for Bayern.